The Misunderstanding Part 2

Yuzu POV

She slapped me. After all I sacrificed for her, she slapped me in front of all these people. My own parents have never slapped me in my entire life and who is she to slap me? First she has an affair with the guard and now she slaps me? Who does she think she is? And then her eyesight went black...

3rd Person POV

Yuzu held her cheek as she looked at Mei. Everyone recoiled looking at Yuzu's eyes, since they didn't have the usual glimmer but looked so dark, as if she was going to kill everyone.Sakura instantly moved and Mei thought she was going to say something to her but Sakura grabbed Yuzu by the shoulders. "Wait wait Yuzu she didn't mean it. Calm down please. Come back, you can't let them see your other side." she said in a serious tone while holding Yuzu , who wasn't moving but had her head down and her hand was still on her cheek. Harumi, Himeko, Haruki and Mei thought it was weird about what Sakura was saying but their attention went to Yuzu, who gently grabbed Sakura's wrist and muttered something that sounded like "Let go". Sakura looked like she's going to faint this instant and kept glancing at the sword strapped at Yuzu's belt. Mei noticed that it was different than the other one Yuzu had, it looked like this-

 Mei noticed that it was different than the other one Yuzu had, it looked like this-

At that moment, Matsuri and Blake came to their room, saying "Hey Sakura what happened?" at the same time. "S-she s-slapped Yuzu" Sakura said, her voice quivering. "Oh nooooo! Yuzu she didn't mean it. Please come back!" shouted Blake as he and Matsuri both held Yuzu to stop her as if she was going to attack Mei. The other 4 did not understand what they were doing but got slightly scared of Yuzu's other side , which the Okogians were talking about and were so scared of.

Then Blake held Yuzu's face and made her look at him, "Wait wait she's coming back. Yuzu can you hear me? Don't let your War God side take over please. You are stronger than that. Don't let the anger control you." Finally , Yuzu gasped slightly and looked at Blake. "Thank goodness you're okay" said Blake and he hugged her tightly.

"C-can't breathe" choked out Yuzu and then he let her go. "Anyway let's deal with this shall we?" Said Yuzu, back to herself again. She went to Haruki and slapped him, hard. The impact of the slap was so hard that Haruki doubled over, groaning in pain. "I couldn't hit Mei, so I hit you instead, win-win." Yuzu said in mock politeness. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Shouted Harumin. " Well I got a solution even after knowing that my fiancé is having an affair with the guard after I told her not to, and then she slaps me". "And you Aihara!" Pointing at Mei, she said, "Listen carefully, nobody has ever slapped me in my entire life, including my parents. Who do you think you are to slap me like that huh? Just because the alliance is made doesn't mean that I can't call it off any second. Do you understand how the King will react if he hears this? About you having an affair and slapping me? He'll cut off your and your friend's heads and then he's gonna take his army and go destroy that puny kingdom of yours. Do you hate your people that much that you want that so desperately?" Shouted Yuzu. 

"And what about you? You are also having an affair knowing that you'll marry me. I only held hands with Haruki to make you jealous and because you lied about loving me" Mei shouted back. "What are you talking about?" said Yuzu, anger disappearing in a second as she heard Mei. "Don't act dumb. I know you are dating Sakura. She said she was your lover in the morning ."            Hearing that, Yuzu and Sakura burst out laughing. "What? What's so funny? Stop laughing" said Mei. "Sorry sorry. It's just that I was joking back then. Yuzu has never had a lover her entire life." Said Sakura, wiping the tears accumulated in her eyes due to laughing so hard. " I told you she'd get the wrong idea, you moron" said Yuzu. "Allow me to introduce myself one again. I am Sakura Okogi, Yuzu's cousin." Said Sakura, causing Mei, Himeko , Harumin and Haruki's eyes to widen.

"Now how about all of you get out of our room and I have a chat with Mei here." said Yuzu, causing Mei to blush against her will. They all went outside, leaving Mei and Yuzu alone.

"I-I'm sorry for slapping you, and for making assumptions. I shouldn't have done that. But I just got furious when you told me to have a child with Haruki." Said Mei, looking down and fidgeting. "Why did you get mad about that? Don't you want a child?" Said Yuzu. "It's true that having a family is every woman's dream but if it's not a family with the person I love then I'd rather not have it." replied Mei. " You love me? I thought you loved Haruki." said Yuzu, looking in another direction. She was trying not to look at Mei to not let her see the hurt in her eyes and didn't notice Mei coming closer to her. 

Just when Yuzu looked at Mei's direction, Mei grabbed her face and pulled her into a rough kiss. This time, Yuzu wasn't so surprised and grabbed Mei's waist, pulling her closer. She swiped her tongue on Mei's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Mei gladly allowed by opening her mouth and welcomed Yuzu's tongue. Both of them inexperienced at this, and trying to get used to this feeling. They kissed like that for about 3 minutes before finally parting and both of them panting heavily. "Does that answer your question?" Asked Mei, smirking seductively. "Maybe" said Yuzu, matching that smirk. Soon the couple headed to bed, to sleep of course, but just before Mei could lay down, Yuzu grabbed her arm and hugged her form behind. Her hot breath on Mei's sensitive ears made Mei shiver. "I can't wait for our wedding night" growled Yuzu, softly, and then kissed Mei's ear, before letting her go. Mei blushed and soon the both of them fell into a peaceful slumber.