The Preparations

It's been almost 3 weeks since Mei cam to the Okogi kingdom. That means, there's only about 2 weeks left before their wedding. The whole kingdom was preparing for the grand wedding. 

Yuzu POV

The wedding is just a week away. I should be spending time with my fiancée but here I am, stuck in my office, making sure the wedding goes smoothly without any security threats, which means I have to go through endless scrolls of people for adding to the guest list. Ugh this is so boring. I wanna see Mei. I wonder what my pretty fiancée is doing now. I wish I could see her.

Just as I was thinking this, a knock sounded in my office. I thought it was more work-related stuff  and sighed. I was wrong though, since the person who came inside was my pretty fiancé , smiling slightly at me. All of my fatigue went away seeing that smile. I realised that I was staring at her like a moron and came to my senses.

3rd Person POV

The instant Mei came inside the room Yuzu stopped all her movement, finally raising a curious eyebrow she asked "What's up?" to the girl standing a few feet behind her desk. Showing a small smirk, Mei briskly walks up to Yuzu, "And here I was thinking that you were dying to see me since we are getting married soon" and crossed the table, so now she was standing right in front of Yuzu. 

Yuzu smiled slightly and said "Hah well can you blame me? There are so many things left to be done before the wedding....the guest list isn't even finished! And the decorations need to be perfect and of course the security too! And...." while Yuzu kept rambling and pointing at things at her desk that needed to be finished, Mei stealthily went close to Yuzu, and bent over slightly towards her, so that the front of her dress came down a bit . Yuzu looked up, and was met with Mei on her right, bending towards her , and as she was sitting, had a clear view of Mei's cleavage.

Mei smirked slightly seeing Yuzu look flustered and looking down and stuttering on her words. She then placed a hand on Yuzu's shoulder and said in a low tone "Can't those wait? I want to spend some time with you." Yuzu blushed slightly and said "Well these are really important, I need the wedding to be perfect." But then she looked at Mei's pleading eyes, the twin amethysts which she could spend the whole day gazing at, and thought about how much power Mei held over her, here she was, the future ruler of the huge empire , melting at the sight of the look her fiancé was giving her . Yuzu sighed and thought she was doomed at this rate. Finally, getting up from her chair, she pulled Mei close to her. "I'll tell Blake to finish the guest list and take care of other decorations too. But let's not make this a habit" and Mei giggled. Yuzu could swear she never heard Mei laugh before and her heart filled up after hearing it.

Then Mei wrapped her arms around Yuzu's neck, tiptoed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hmph fine but you have to give me time and attention too" she said, fake pouting. Yuzu pulled away and grabbed her hand, leading her towards the door , "You will have my time and affection for the rest of my life Mei"  At that, Mei blushed. The couple headed towards the garden, where they had a wonderful time having a small picnic by themselves, enjoying each other's company and talking about random things.

Now, we go to the other side of the kingdom, where deep in the forest, the Luginican Princess and her most trusted soldier were having a discussion:

"Two weeks till the wedding ma'am" a cloaked man spoke up. "I am aware of that Percius. Two weeks left till my beloved marries that wretched whore. And here I am , surrounded by idiots who can't come up with a single idea about how I can see her on her wedding!" Hotaru shouted.

Suddenly , the Princess lost her temper. She swiped her arm on the desk and caused all the things on it to fall on the ground. "Mine. Mine. Mine. Yuzu is MINE" she shouted. Percius backed out in a corner, unbothered about the girl's rage, since it was frequent. Suddenly, out of all the ruckus, a red carnival mask fell out. Hotaru's gaze fell on that and she suddenly stopped. 

Cautiously picking the mask up,

All of a sudden, her eyes had a manic sparkle

All of a sudden, her eyes had a manic sparkle. She turned around and looked at Percius, and said, "How's your french?"

And that's all folks! Btw if y'all have discord feel free to send me a friend request! You can share about your ideas and even questions about the story and maybe give me some inspiration along the way ;). 

My username is : 02#2442

Can't wait to talk to you guys!

Oh almost forgot! This is what Percius Collins looks like-