The First Night

No ones POV
The newly engaged couple were walking down the hallways together. Yuzu showed Mei the throne room, the kitchen, the dining hall, the trophy chamber, the treasure vault's door and so on. Suddenly, Yuzu had an idea. She led Mei to their library. Mei didn't show any emotions but her eyes were sparkling. "Hmmm I thought you liked reading books, guess I was right. This entire library contains about 2 million books starting from ancient ones to the latest. Nobody uses them nowadays though, so it's all yours for reading." said Yuzu, smiling slightly , trying her best to not let Mei feel sad for leaving her kingdom. "Thank you, you have been kind to me." said Mei. "Oh come on. I told you not to be so formal with me." said Yuzu. "You're saying that but the truth is you are being formal too". Yuzu raised her eyebrows at that . "Oh so she's quite observant" she thought and replied, chuckling softly, "I've often been told that. I can't really help it . It's my way of speaking. It's just how I was raised" and after saying that she looked down, remembering her childhood.

Flashback (Yuzu POV)
The little blonde girl was sparring with her grandfather. She got cut up an bruised but still kept fighting since her grandfather said that this is what it takes to be an Okogi. Suddenly they were interrupted by Yuzu's friends who said they wanna play together. Hioshi replied, "No. Can't you see that she's busy? She does not want to see you people."
She grew up that way. When the other children were playing or having fun , she was studying or sparring. She accepted that. She thought that this was what truly meant to be an Okogi. But it all changed when she met her-
Flashback ends

Yuzu's flashback was interrupted by Mei saying something. "I'm sorry but could you please repeat that?" said Yuzu. Mei replied , sighing,     "I said that if you could lead me to the bedroom, since it's quite late now and I'm feeling a bit tired". "Of course . Follow me." Said Yuzu, calmly.

Yuzu led Mei to her bedroom and told her to get comfortable. Her bedroom was almost twice the size of Mei's bedroom; there was a sort of memory board on a wall where Mei could see pictures of some of  Yuzu's friends and family , a king sized bed , a sitting place etc etc.
Yuzu went to change her clothes in the dresser and came back wearing a black hoodie with symbols on it and black trousers. She then indicated Mei to also change into some comfortable clothes. Mei changed into her lavender PJs.

Mei POV
"Oh my gosh. How can she be so goddamn calm! We're sharing the same bed now! Ugh you got this Mei. Act normal . Act normal. Don't stress out" Mei kept thinking this and tried her best not to blush when they both got in bed. The bed is huge so they aren't very close to each other. Suddenly Yuzu spoke up " Some members of the Aihara Royal Guard are coming tomorrow. Aside from your friend Ms.  Taniguchi and Ms. Momokino, they will be here to make sure you are not facing any problems here."  Mei replied "Oh okay . Good night."  Yuzu didn't reply for a while and then suddenly said in a soft voice, " Mei I hope you understand that I will not force you to love me or anything, I just hope we can trust and rely on each other." "Thank you for saying that. I was nervous about that matter too" said Mei, fidgeting a little. "Hmm good night then." said Yuzu and then silence fell upon the room.
Finally , before drifting off to sleep Mei thought "Oh so some more members of the Royal Guard are coming? I hope he comes too" and then drifted to sleep.

Yuzu's hoodie: