Chapter 14 | Lies

Aris: It's just that... *sights*
Y/n: That...? Tell me, Aris. You can trust me.
Aris: I know. I... I'm sorry because of Dylan. I know how much you wanted to spend this short vacation with him.
Y/n: Oh yeah um.. I-It's alright. He found the love of his life. I can't help. He forgot about me. But that's okay. Everyone will forget about me.
Aris: Y/n don't talk like that! You know that isn't true!
Y/n: It is Aris! He forgot that I exist! He's not even my friend anymore! He doesn't want to be! He just thinks of Lola and not of me!
Aris: Y/n I-
Y/n: I was always there for him! When I lost Evan I had only him! He was like Evan! My twin brother! And now... I lost them both.. Forever... *tear is falling down her check*
Aris: I'm so sorry y/n. But remember that you still have me and Sarah. And Tom, Jacob, Adysson, and Kayla.
Y/n: Thank you. But it's not the same.
But I need to be fine with something. I won't get him back. I tried. But nothing works. I think it's best just to try to forget all our memories.
Aris: Y/n you can't do that!
Y/n: I can! But I'll need time. A lot of time..
Aris: Well... If that'll make you feel better..
Y/n: It will. Thank you, Aris. For all your support.
Aris: That's why friends are *both smiles* Come we need to prepare.
Y/n: Ok.

'Everyone is prepared. They go out and after some minutes they come to an Eiffel tower. Y/n is walking with Sarah and Kayla, Aris is walking with Jacob and Tom on the other side so y/n can't hear them.'

Tom: Did it work?
Aris: Yes! We just need to show this voice video to Dylan.
Tom: If he won't start talking with y/n again then... I don't know how to help anymore..

*Kayla and Sarah comes*

Sarah: You don't know how to help who?
Boys: Uhh ummm. Emmm..
Kayla: Oh come on we heard everything. What voice video?
Sarah: Yeah what are you doing?
Aris: Fine. We'll tell you. Is y/n in front here?
Kayla: No why?
Jacob: She mustn't hear.
Sarah: Oh ok.
Aris: So we made a plan. I asked y/n to talk to her in private and asked her about Dylan. She was talking like "he was like Evan, like my brother but he doesn't know that I exist now, he just see Lola" and things like that. I recorded everything and we are going to show this video to Dylan. He will be sorry for y/n and he'll start hanging out with her and spending more time with her again.
Kayla: That's a good plan!
Sarah: Yeah I'm impressed! Whose idea was this?
Boys: Mine!
Aris: Hey why are you lying!
Jacob: Me?! I remembered that plan!
Tom: No I was the one who remembered!

*They start fighting*

Y/n: HEY ENOUGH!

*Everyone stops*

Kayla: Y-Y/n?
Y/n: What in the name of world is going on in here?!

*Nobody says anything*

Y/n: I expect you to answer my question. What. in. the. name. of. world. is. going. on. in. here. ?
Aris: Uh um... We were just... Um...
Kayla: Um.. Fighting for a girl!
Boys: WHAT?!
Sarah: *stops them before they say anything* Yeah! There was a... French girl and they... They...
Kayla: They wanted to give her their phone number but she ran away and they don't know whose fault is it.
Sarah: Yeah yeah that will be it. Right boys?
Boys: Um... Yeah yeah s-sure.
Y/n: I'm not sure if this is true.
Tom: Of course it is! Right boys...?
Aris: Yeah yeah totally!
Jacob: Pffft of course it is!

'Boys laugh nervously'

Y/n: Fine. I believe you.
Kayla: Hey y/n what if we go on ice cream?
Sarah: Yeah just us. Girls.
Y/n: Ok fine.
Kayla: Great! Let's go! *whispers to Aris* Show a video to Dylan. We will take her away.
Aris: *whispers back* Ok.

'Y/n and the girls go on ice cream. Boys try to find Dylan, Jacob is finding his location on his phone, but Lola comes.'

Lola: So what are you guys doing?
Boys: *shouts because they didn't see her* Aaagh nothing!
Lola: Don't lie to me! I know exactly what are you planning! And this won't happen.
Aris: Lola what are you talking about?
Lola: Dylan is mine! And he will stay! Y/n won't get him! With or without your help. He chose me and not her!
Tom: What the hell are you talking about?!
Lola: He is popular and she's not!
Aris: And what does this mean?! This doesn't mean she can't be with him!
Lola: That's exactly what it means! Listen. *looks at Aris with a killer look and comes close to him* Dylan is mine. He acted with me. The whole world is cheering for us. I have beauty and he has money. That's the best combination.
Aris: You don't love him don't you?
Lola: Nah. Of course not. Who will ever love him? He makes a lot of money what is good for me. And my career.
Aris: You can't do that to him!
Lola: Don't yell at me! Y/n doesn't have any chances.

'Dylan comes'

Dylan: Lola!
Lola: Oh hi honey! *kisses him*
Dylan: I was looking for you!
Lola: Well you found me *giggles*
Aris: Dylan! Listen to me! Lola isn't in love with you! She uses you for money!
Dylan: What?
Lola: No Dylan! I don't know what they are talking abou-
Dylan: Stop! I can't believe it...
Aris: Finally you'll listen to us-
Dylan: I can't believe how far you can go with your lies! *looks at Aris*
Boys: WHAT?!
Dylan: I taught we're friends!
Aris: But we are-
Dylan: But now... You're not my friends anymore... I can't believe you could do this! You disappointed me, Aris... All of you...
Aris: But Dylan that's true!
Dylan: No Aris stop! You did the worst thing you could! She would never do that! She loves me! Right, Lola?
Lola: Of course I do!
Dylan: See? And we're returning back to Vancouver tomorrow evening. Everyone. Bye. Ex friends.
Aris: Dylan, please!
Dylan: NO! It's over! And tell y/n I'm not her friend anymore too. I will never be with her. And even if she jumps off a cliff or anything. I don't care for her. Unfortunately she's the same b*tch like you are. *moment of silence* I know she was planning all this. For sure.

'Boys gasps and Dylan and Lola walk away. Lola turns back to the boys and whispers to them'

Lola: See ya losers.

'Lola and Dylan walk away. The boys are in shock. Aris is thinking and angry looking at the floor'

Jacob: Oh no. What have we done...
Tom: Y/n will never apologize us.. Y/n will kill herself..
Jacob: And after that she'll kill us!
Aris: No.
Jacob: No?
Aris: This fight is not over. It just started. *makes an evil smile*

*To be continued...*

⚠️read the end of author's note!⚠️

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyy I hope you liked this part! I'm sooooo so so sorry because I wasn't active but I was on holidays in Croatia and I swear I made my romantic story with someone :) but it didn't end well. :( I met a boy who's the same looking as Dylan is I swear! Oh and I know Lola and Dylan love each other in real life but you know.. Story is a story :) And sorry for bad English againn :))

If you have any ideas, questions... Text me on my Instagram:
@anja.paternes
or my Snapchat:
@anja.f12 (I'm not 12 :))
or write in comments :)

In the next part:
~ Will boys fix all that?
~ How will y/n react to all that?
~ When will their dance be?
~ Will Dylan ever find out about Lola?
~ What will Lola do to boys?
~ Will her action obscure the truth?
~ Leave a star💕

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
Guys I just need your opinion about something! Which dress do you like more?

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️Guys I just need your opinion about something! Which dress do you like more?

Please write in comments thank you! ❤️