Chapter 28 | Y/n

*Meanwhile in the bathroom*

Adysson: *knocks on the door* Dylan?
*enters* Dylan..
Dylan: *crying* She left me...
Adysson: You'll have to go over it. She's gone.
Dylan: Don't say that!! *sits on the floor crying*
Adysson: Okay. *sits next to him* You were together when she died, right?
Dylan: Yes... And?
Adysson: If she would know she would die, she would tell you to find a new girl and live a perfect life, am I right?
Dylan: H-how did you- she actually said that. But when we were three.
Adysson: See. Every girl wants the best for a person she loves. What would you want if you would die? Hm? What would you wish for y/n?
Dylan: ... To enjoy her life as much as she can and find someone she'll be happy with.
Adysson: And exactly that y/n wished for you. Now be a man and make y/n proud. Enjoy your life!

*Dylan stays silent*

Adysson: For y/n... Please.. Go to parties, have fun. If not for yourself, do it for y/n.

Dylan: Thank you. *wipes his tears away*

*someone knocks*

Kayla: Dylan?

Dylan: Yes?

*Kayla enters*

Kayla: You might see something *all happy*
Dylan: What is it?
Kayla: Come already!!
Dylan: Okay okay.

Kayla: *to Adysson* You won't believe me if I tell you.

*Dylan comes downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone is standing there and waiting for Dylan's reaction. A person, holding Tom and Jacob's shoulder (for support, because this person can't stand normally) is in 1st row, so Dylan can see this person first *

Dylan: What is it- *sees this person. He's just starring.*
👤: I missed you too*smiles*

*A tear falls down Dylan's cheek*

👤: No don't cry please I'll start, too *starts crying but laugh at the same time*

*Everyone laughs, but at the same time does the "awww" thing*

*Dylan starts running to this person and hugs it tight. He starts crying from happiness and shock. He is hugging this person for some moments, then says with a crying voice'

Dylan: Don't you dare leave me ever again y/n!
Y/n: *still crying* I wouldn't dare.

Jennifer: Okay okay, leave y/n some space. She must be tired of everything she has passed.
Y/n: I was sleeping for five years, I think I'll be okay if I'll stay awake.

*Everyone laughs*

Dylan: You... You look so young.
Y/n: I was in a coma for five years, what did you expect? *laughs a bit* You changed a lot.
Dylan: I think the difference in looks at fifteen and twenty really changes so I'll believe your words don't lie. *laughs*
Melani: What if we get y/n and Dylan some time to meet each other again?
Tom: I think they need it, yeah.
Jacob: But don't be too long, I wanna see my sister again, too. *laughs*
Dylan: Don't worry I won't steal her. Yet. *everyone laughs*
Y/n: Stop this is embarrassing. *laughs*
Dylan: Alright, let's go.

*Outside, Dylan and y/n are sitting on the grass*

Dylan: You look the same as the day I last saw you.
Y/n: I was in a coma. Sleeping. My body was growing more slow.
Dylan: So you're like 16 now?
Y/n: How do I look like?
Dylan: 16 maybe 17.
Y/n: Then you got an answer. But look at me like a 19 years old girl with a baby face.
Dylan: 19?
Y/n: Wait. What day is it today?
Dylan: 6th July.
Y/n: Oh. Okay.
Dylan: Wait you don't remember?
Y/n: What?
Dylan: It's our birthday!
Y/n: Really?
Dylan: How you don't know?
Y/n: Dad told me I got a little memory loss. But it will get better with time.
Dylan: *worried* Memory loss?
Y/n: It's minimum. Almost nothing.
Dylan: You sure about that?
Y/n: Totally. I'll get my memory back very soon. It's possible that I forgot a person, or maybe a friend, but I can remember if someone just tell me something about a person. The doctor said that.
Dylan: Oh. So... You weren't dead?
Y/n: Oh I was.
Dylan: And how are you alive now?
Y/n: I saw the light.. A bright light. And someone was telling me "it's not over yet.. Be strong. Your time is not today" and-
Dylan: So.. Doctors brought you back to life?
Y/n: No. The voice did. It felt like... It gave me this power to stay alive.
Dylan: That's... I don't know if that's awesome or bad.
Y/n: Bad of course! Actually.. I need to tell you something.
Dylan: Yes?
Y/n: You know.. *takes a deep breath* I will die a lot of times in my life.
Dylan: Ha?
Y/n: I have.. How would I say that.. Some kind of.. Heart problems? Since I've been in a coma..and.. I have a pacemaker..
Dylan: Pacemaker?
Y/n: Yes. So it is keeping me alive. Because my heart stops like in second. When you totally don't expect it.
Dylan: That's.. Bad.
Y/n: Yeah it is..

*Silence*

Y/n: Dylan...
Dylan: Yes?
Y/n: Do you still like me?
Dylan: ... No.
Y/n: Oh. Of course, who will love one stupid girl who was in a coma for 5 years and can die any time. *tears start showing up*
Dylan: *laughs* No no no you understood wrong. You asked me if I LIKE you. And no, I don't like you.

*Silence*

Dylan: But I love you.

*smile appears on y/n's face. Dylan is going closer and closer to y/n. They are starring in each other eyes for moments*

Dylan: I don't know if anybody ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes in this world. I can't decide if they are like a sky or an ocean.

*Y/n laughs softly. Dylan slowly and softly kisses her. After a quite long kiss, Dylan was starring into y/n's face while her eyes were opening slowly*

Dylan: You alright?
Y/n: No. I'm more than just alright *smiles softly*

*Dylan pulls her into a big hug. They are watching a sun going down, hiding behind the mountains, like this (but with no sea) *

Dylan: How does it feel, being with me again?
Y/n: If I'm honest, it's a bit strange.
Dylan: Why?
Y/n: Everyone taught I was dead for years, and now, being alive, being here with you looking so much older than me *both laughs*... It's just... Different. I like it. I don't want it to change.
Dylan: Me too.

*Tom and Klarisa come out*

Jacob: Y/n, Dylan? Can you come inside for a moment? We have something to tell you.

*To be continued...*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

First I'd like to say thanks for all your support and 1,58k views I love y'all!

Y/n is back finally yayyy!! Oh and all these things with coma and slow-growing pls don't take serious cuz I just made it up so the story is better, and the part with dying, I heard that on a TV but still I don't know if it's true so don't take it too serious thankss <3

Also sorry for late post, I wanted to post this part yesterday but I jusz wrote it to an end because I ahd a lot a lot to do for school.

In the next part:
~What do Tom and Karisa have to tell everyone?
~How will others react to y/n and Dylan's relationship again?
~A lot more!
~Leave a star💕