part 19

Everyone was flying back after the harvester was destroyed. Y/n was sitting inside KS with the hatch opened as Hattie was trying to teach SP how to give a thumbs up.

Davis: Good job out there team. Way to kick some ass.

Hattie: So anything I missed while I was gone?

Y/n: Nope.

Ash: Monika told me about you threatening her parents at gunpoint and KS ripped their house apart.

Hattie: Y/n!

Y/n: That's not true...it was her sister's house.

Hattie: Y/n...I'm actually surprised you didn't murder them.

Lion: Is he really that crazy?

Hattie: Nope he just forgets about stuff alot.

Y/n: That hell do you mean?

Hattie: Well for one you are either having quality time with Monika with your helmet on or you just forget to turn it off.

Tachanka: You keep the helmet on?

Ash: I knew Monika was into that weird roleplay shit...did you turn her up?

Y/n: What we do is private.

Hattie: SP play video log 435.

SP: Understood.

A hologram was projected of Y/n and IQ during their private time.

Y/n: SP, what the hell?

SP: I was documenting times where I accomplished protocol four.

Hattie: SP stop playback.

Twitch: How did you know about the recordings?

Hattie: Um...

Frontier three days after returning from Earth

Gates: Alright everyone you have your mission.

Hattie sat down and closed the hatch

Hattie: Our first mission SP, are you excited?

SP: This unit is ready.

Hattie: Okay, read back the protocols it's what XT always did for me.

SP: Protocol one Establish neural link with pilot, protocol two uphold the mission, protocol three protect the pilot...

Hattie: Let's...

SP: Protocol four do not interrupt intercourse.

Hattie: What?

SP: Pilot L/n given the order after I interrupted him and Operator IQ.

Hattie: I thought he got rid of it from so many visits with the advocates. Or is it a robot thing? Forget it, why is this a protocol?

SP: Pilot L/n must believe it was important for survival, I have several logs stored from his helmet cam.

Hattie: Seriously?

SP: Playing most recent event.

Outside the titan Bear was walking by but stopped when he could hear moaning from SP.

Bear: Is someone...

IQ(in the recording): OH yes I love it when you spank me!

Bear walked away.

End

Davis: Alright we're back you kids want to leave your titans in here?

Hattie released SP and dove out before it closed. Y/n looked over watching her fall, he pushed the release for KS. SP landed first and Hattie was already standing beside him taking off some of her combat gear. KS dropped near them but Y/n stepped out walking towards the door. Hattie stopped him as Mute walked by with Vigil and Frost as they were arriving back from a mission.