part 8

SP was running through the base. He dashed to the building while spinning up his predator cannon.

SP: Pilot, you're heart rate has increased. Do you require assistance?

He looked around scanning the windows until he found IQ on top of him. She put both hands near his neck while moving up and down.

SP: Protocol three, protect the pilot. Firing Power shot.

Y/n: What!

SP fired his gun, making a large hole through the building. Y/n sat up using a pillow to cover his lower half.

Y/n: What the fuck!

SP: You were not responding. I believed you were in danger.

Hattie landed in the room sliding into a wall. She turned around aiming a shotgun.

Hattie: You okay?

She looked at Y/n and IQ covering their bare bodies.

Hattie: Oh...im going to go...you ah...bye!

She jumped out and ran.

SP: Pilot it appears I've destroyed the room along with several others.

Jager: I think that was my bad.

The looked up to see him looking down at them.

IQ: What do you mean?

Jager: I wished you two would stop and he showed up.

Y/n: SP, make sure no one is looking.

SP: Covering.

They quickly put clothes on before Harry walked in.

Y/n: What?

Harry: I heard a loud noise and I guess I shouldn't ask. Also IQ you're needed for a mission.

He shut the door. Y/n looked at IQ who was just putting a shirt on.

IQ: Wish me luck.

Y/n: Stay with your team and if you see a titan let me know.

IQ: Of course.

She walked out, the door fell down. Y/n looked at SP.

SP: Pilot, protocol three...

Y/n: I know, how about adding one where you don't interrupt when we are doing that?

SP: Protocol four, don't interrupt intercourse.

Y/n: Sometimes I hate you.

SP: Understood pilot.

Later that day Y/n was sitting on SP as the newest members of Rainbow arrived. He watched from a distance, as Kali and Wamai were created by Harry.

Y/n: Who's that?

SP: The other operators call them a mercenary group.

Y/n: Well it seems they have them here too.

SP: They are not like us.

Y/n: Let's find out.

He jumped off and made his way back. After letting them settle in he noticed that everyone was heading to the work out area. Y/n kept back as everyone began to watch Valkyrie compete against Wamai. Y/n walked past as they began to run on a treadmill.

Y/n: You know anything about these mercs?

SP: According to Harry's files, the woman is named Jaimini Shah. She runs a military group called Nighthaven. The other is Ngugi Furaha, one of her soldiers.