Part 2

Y/n and Hattie were waiting for Harry's tour guide as Y/n called it.

Hattie: I can't wait to start.

Y/n: Shut it.

Hattie: Gates has always told me to never pass up helping people in need.

Y/n: Stop.

Hattie: We are going to be so cool. Everyone going to be like, whoa they are so cool.

Y/n: For fucks sake.

Hattie: We are going to be like...

She began chopping the air and making karate noises.

Y/n: Of all people I had to be stuck with you.

Hattie: Then we can be like, yeah we do that all the time. No big deal or anything.

Y/n: Hattie.

Hattie: Yes?

Y/n: Shut. Up.

Hattie: What's wrong? Are you nervous about joining something. *Gasps* You're afraid of commitment.

Y/n: For the love of God shut up!

Hattie: You should work on those anger issues.

Harry walked up to them with a slightly annoyed Glaz.

Harry: There they are, please show them around.

Glaz: Yeah, yeah I got it.

Hattie: Psst Y/n...

Y/n: I swear, I will fucking shoot you.

Hattie: Okay.

Glaz: Let's get this over with, I'm Glaz but when we aren't on a mission you can call me Timur.

Hattie: I'm Hattie, it's nice to meet you.

Y/n: We've been on this world for like five hours keep your fucking pants on.

He walked them around showing them everything and everyone. Hattie was at full attention and flirting while Y/n wanted to get away from everything.

Glaz: Alright we are done, I'll leave you to do whatever space people do.

Harry: All operators please meet me outside to welcome our newest arrivals.

Glaz: Damn it.

Y/n and Hattie were next to Harry standing in front of everyone.

Harry: Can you get your friends here?

Hattie: You mean out Titans?

Y/n: How did you survive the training?

Hattie: I was trained in the gauntlet that the Milita uses. What about you?

Y/n: Training ground Whitehead.

Hattie: No way!

Harry: Please introduce your Titans.

XT hovered over the building landing next to her. SP walked through a building, he stopped to kick rumble behind the rest of the building.

SP: Pilot, did anyone noticed?

Y/n: I think you're good.

Harry: Okay everyone, as you may have heard we have two new people helping us and they also have Titans with them...No we aren't going to have to fight a giant monster.

Several hands went down but one still stayed up.

Harry: Echo put your hand down. Whatever it is it's not happening. Now there has been rumors about them being aliens because they came from the sky and they have been wearing their helmets since the got here.