part 12

Hattie was running then slid behind cover.

Hattie: Gates, are you there?

Gates: Almost pilot.

IMC soldiers were moving next to her.

Grunt: You here, those merc guys are fighting that one pilot we came to find.

Hattie: Y/n...what's that idiot doing?

In the ship, Y/n backed into a wall loading his pistol.

Y/n: Dont you remember the last time we fought?

Ash: I don't recall it. Tell me how it ended.

She ran at him, kicking the wall next to him. He grabbed her arm, tearing it off and beating her down. She flipped back up.

Ash: Your attempt to intimidate me won't work.

Y/n: Well if I could just be plugged into another robot I wouldn't care either.

She kicked him through a wall. He got up firing his pistol but she took cover.

Back at Rainbow Blitz and Blackbeard were trying to convince SP to open the hatch. Inside IQ opened her eyes, she looked down at her blood-soaked hoodie and hand. She slowly unzipped her hoodie, lifting up her shirt to see a scar. She shielded her eyes as the hatch opened and SP picked her out.

SP: Ms. Weiss are you okay?

IQ: What happened?

SP: You were shot, pilot Y/n gave you a nano shot in hopes to save you.

Blitz: What does that mean?

Hattie jumped through the wall landing on Blackbeard.

Hattie: Hey! How is it going?

Blackbeard: Ah...

A barrage of missiles hit the base.

Hattie: Oh, I was followed by the IMC.

Blitz: Not those guys again.

She got up to see SP.

Hattie: Well big guy are you on my team?

He spun up his predator cannon.

SP: Pilot has instructed me to keep Ms. Weiss safe.

Hattie: Got a gun for me?

SP: There is a rifle inside.

She jumped in taking Y/n's flatline.

IQ: What are you going to do?

Hattie: Hold out until my team gets here.

Back on the ship Y/n pulled a knife out from his bicep then kicking in the robotic face of Ash. She dropped a grenade then dove for cover. She picked up her rifle, searching for Y/n. She turned around when the noise of footsteps caught her attention. Y/n walked behind her taking he sidearm.

Y/n: Something like this.

She turned to turn but Y/n shot her down and shooting the last bullet in her head.

Y/n: Maybe next time, Ash.

He heard the ship alarms go off.

Y/n: What did Hattie do?

He walked through the ship, he looked outside to see Blisk leaving on a ship. He walked down finding a squad getting ready to drop. One grunt got inside, he turned to see Y/n. He was thrown out and replaced by Y/n.

Hattie was running as the ground was blasted next to her. She slid past a group shooting everyone before Kane stopped her. He kicked her down cracking her visor. She got up but Rictor grabbed her neck.