part 10

Y/n was sitting inside SP as helicopters carried then to the landing zone.

Y/n: Alright, we need to find and secure this radio first then we kill Odin.

Mozzie: Got it. We will find the thingy and you fight a robot.

Y/n: Hattie, you ready?

Hattie: I hope so.

IQ: You're ready, I know it.

Mozzie and IQ landed first and ran to cover as three titans prepared for Y/n and Hattie. Several missiles impacted the area around them. SP and XT landed and began attacking.

Mozzie: Let's go, Sheila!

They ran in the stomping of Titans as they began fighting close. Mozzie jumped back as a rail gun swung past. IQ picked him up as XT swept an Ion's legs then shoved the rail gun inside killing it and the pilot. They ran to the building stopping at the door. IQ took the chance to catch her breath. Mozzie was jumping in excitement.

Mozzie: Can we run through that again?

IQ: Seriously?

Mozzie: Yeah, I could do that like five more times.

She glared at him.

Mozzie: Alright just the damn door open.

She opened the door, Mozzie moved in shooting two masks as they were watching the titan's fight. They moved in but Mozzie ran into a pilot.

Mozzie: Crickey.

The Pilot aimed his rifle but he looked to see SP's fist breaking through the wall crushing the pilot.

SP: Pilot, with the big miss of that punch you killed another pilot.

Y/n: I knew he was there.

SP: That is a lie.

Y/n: No it's not.

Three missiles hit them.

Y/n: Fucking tone!

Mozzie: Hold up, I need to take a piss.

IQ: What?

Mozzie turned around relieving himself.

SP was smashing his predator cannon over the tone then fire the Powershot.

Y/n: He must be running out of Titans.

Odin: You're right.

Several missiles hit him along with several rounds hitting SP. Odin's titan ran in knocking SP down. He began shooting him until he ran out and used the gun to smash the cockpit.

SP: Severe hull damage.

XT fired into the titan. Odin reloaded his gun and began attacking XT.

Y/n: SP, get up damn it.

SP: Systems damaged, motor functions impaired.

Y/n pushed the hatch open, reaching back inside to grab a rifle. He watched as XT was knocked down. Odin began touching the hull to rip Hattie out. He fired a burst before the rifle jammed. He pulled the slide back, firing again.

Y/n: SP, get your metal ass up.

Odin looked at Y/n as he reloaded. XT shoved the railgun in the battery compartment firing every shot. Odin's titan began burning up before exploding. Hattie stepped out, looking at Y/n.

Hattie: Hows Mozzie and IQ doing?

*Inside the building, Mozzie was behind cover looking at the radio as IQ was fighting a mask that was strangling her.*