Part 20 end

At the base KS was walking toward the building. He slammed his body through it into Mozzie's room. Mozzie covered his body while screaming inside his shower.

Mozzie: Fucking hell mate, you almost gave me a heart attack. Can't you knock before breaking in?

KS stepped out. Mozzie heard a faint knocking on the building then KS breaking more of his room.

KS: Operator Mozzie, I require you assisants. I've detected that my pilot is in danger and will need reinforcements.

Mozzie: Well we better round up a crew then.

Tachanka opened the bathroom door and leaned against the wall.

Tachanka: I got the tank armed and ready. Let's go kill some ублюдки.

Mozzie: Why are you in here?

Tachanka: I stopped in here to throw up and I decided to take a nap from drinking.

Mozzie: Well, we need someone to fly us there.

Jager and Thunderbird were outside as Mozzie explained the situation.

Jager: Alright but do one thing first. Out some damn clothes on.

Mozzie: No time! We need to go now.

He out his helmet and glasses on and entered the helicopter. Hattie and SP walked up looking at them.

Hattie: Hey guys.

Thunderbird: When did you guys get robots?

She watched a tank drive past them.

Thunderbird: And a tank?

Hattie walked in the helicopter stopping to look at Mozzie.

Hattie: Where are your clothes?

Y/n woke up after being knocked out by the explosion. Half of his visor was destroyed, he looked at his hands, his left was turned the wrong way but his right lost most of his skin. He twisted his hand back as he got up. He looked as most of his gear and suit was destroyed. Droz and Davis were walking towards him after surviving their crash landing.

Droz: You alright?

Y/n removed his broken armor pieces then checked his body revealing more destroyed skin that revealing a metallic bone structure. He ripped out a piece of metal from his back.

Davis: Wow, are you sure you aren't a robot?

Y/n: It's from a very expensive and painfully operation the advocates offer.

They looked as another ship entered the atmosphere and a drop ship landing nearby.

Y/n: You guys still remember how to fight?

Droz: Come on, we're still pilots.

Davis: Just better looking than some.

Droz: We called back up before we crashed.

Eclipse walked out with a squad leading the way and IQ being pushed  out by another pilot.

Y/n: Oh that fucker is going to die slowly.

Eclipse: Of course he would survive that blast.

IQ: You sound happy about it.

Eclipse: It's all part of the plan.

Droz: So what's the plan?

Davis handed him a wingman.

Y/n: Kill them before...