Part 15

Y/n was back at Rainbow after his time with IQ and her family, working on KS. He jumped down from the cockpit.

Y/n: Alright, looks like everything is all good.

KS: Ready for combat.

Y/n: Not this time. I get to go with Mozzie.

KS: Someone is approaching.

He looked to see Iana stopping next to KS.

Iana: Amazing.

Y/n: Ah...thanks.

Iana: Sorry it's just that...i wondered what was beyond our system. Who would have thought there was life out there?

Y/n: Sure. I'm leaving. KS can help you answer those questions.

KS looked at Y/n.

Iana: How is this thing going to answer me?

She looked back at him. He was standing completely still.

Iana: Are you okay?

The hologram of Y/n ended. Iana was in amazement.

Iana: They have those?

KS: Yes.

Iana: You talk!

Y/n launched his grapple to the building swinging inside. Mozzie was adjusting his jump kit.

Mozzie: Alright mate, you ready?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm wondering what these guys can do now.

Mozzie: Don't get too excited. They don't have those robots. We just go in and make sure they aren't trying to make a titan or anything.

Y/n: Well at least I get some action.

Mozzie: It's not the same anymore.

Y/n: You really want a titan shooting at you?

Mozzie: Absolutely. Been hoping I'll wake up to one blowing up the base every day. Hattie even gave me a book on how they work.

Y/n: Theres a book?

They were at the drop site. Aruni and Jager were getting a rope ready for everyone while Y/n opened the door. He checked his Flatline then stepped out.

Oryx: Did he just...

Mozzie: Yes.

Mozzie ran out, boosting after he did a flip. Y/n broke through the skylight into a room with two masks.

Mask: Great more of them.

A mask raised his rifle, shooting Y/n in the chest but his armor stopped the bullet. He threw a pulse blade into the shooter's face. The other mask tried to get a round-off but Y/n fired his rifle first, killing him.

Y/n: Alright you guys can enter here.

Everyone else fast-rope down. Mozzie flew through the window landing on his feet but slid into Jager. Y/n walked up to a wall.

Y/n: There are people on the other side.

Oryx: Step aside I...

Y/n boosted through the wall, killing a Mask with a punch.

Jager: Maybe next time.

Mozzie and Jager moved into the room as Y/n threw a mask outside into the street below.

Aruni: Kali did say he's reckless.

Mozzie: She can get stuffed.

Y/n moved to the main floor. He searched the rooms noticing dead Masks. Jager followed behind him.