Chapter 6

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!????!!!" Almost everyone in the room shouted.

"WAIT HOW ARE YOU DIO??!?!?!!"

"YOU SOUND REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!"

"THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!"

(Y/N) sweatdrop as he didn't expect that Dio Brando would be this famous.

"I guess Araki-san's series really did become popular." he says in his thoughts as he was quite happy that he was getting some praise.

"Thank you everyone. Please take care for me also from now on" he then bowed and made his way back beside Ollie. He then sensed a familiar aura as he turned to a girl with large (....) wearing a female knight's outfit with grey hair.

The girl then saw (Y/N) looking at her as she blushed and hid behind a girl elf with dark skin. The elf was confused as she looked where knight was looking at and saw (Y/N) looking at her. She did a small wave and (Y/N) responded with a nod. He then turned his attention to Sora who spoke.

"Okay everyone!! If possible please introduce yourselves to our new members!!" she said with a bright smile. She then dragged (Y/N) and Ollie to a group of 4 girls. He then observed them as one got close and introduce herself.

"As you know (Y/N) and Ollie. Hololive has various generations and these 4 and i are the members of 0 Gen!!!"

"Nyahallo!!! I'm Sakura MIko elite shrine maiden!!" she introduced herself while she moves her hands and her middle finger brought out. Sora and (Y/N) sweatdrop and Ollie just squeals.

"Sui-chan wa... kyou mo kawaii!!! Nice to meet you i'm Hoshimachi Suisei!!" Suisei introduced herself with a smile but (Y/N) feels that it isn't a sweet smile but a dangerous one.

"Hello my name is Azki pleased to meet you" Azki bowed and the last one introduced herself.

"Harobo!! I'm Roboco!!!!" Roboco introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you please take care of us." (Y/N) and Ollie said and bowed.

"Well let's move on the 1st Gen!!!" Sora tried to find the 1st Gen but she didn't see them.

"Sora-san,1st and 4th gen got to their streams right now" Roboco told her.

"Oh okay! then let's go to the gamers!" Sora dragged (Y/N) and Ollie at 3 girls with animal ears.

"Hi Sora senpai!!! Hi new guys i'm Ookami Mio! Fubuki isn't here right now she has a stream."

"Helloooooo Inugami Korone desu!!!" Korone walked in front of (Y/N) as she stared at him and asked "Can i have yubi's?".

"Ummmm.....maybe later???" he said and she seemed satisfied by the answer. The other one then introduced herself.

"Hi. Nekomata Okayu desu."

(Y/N) nodded and Ollie fangirl intensifies.

They then made their way to the 2nd gen and the girls introduced themselves.

"Konaqua Minato Aqua desu!!!! Hello.... What's your name again?"

(Y/N):