Chapter 13

"The faq?"

"Mmmh?" Coco hummed questionly on his reaction. She then turned to Suisei.

"I don't know Coco-san... Maybe that's his reaction because our team is LITERALLY CALLED ASS!!!!" Suisei was talking sweetly at first before a sudden outburst.

"Hehehe...sorry about that" Coco then turned to a confused (Y/N).

"Anyways the meaning of ASS is Anti Subjugation Squad!!"

"Oh I see." (Y/N) nodded.

"So what exactly is the reason you decided to fuck up these guys?" Coco asked him while looking around at the unconscious bodies of 4 a ties and a headless one.

"I plan to exterminate every anti." (Y/N) answered with a blank look.

"Ehhh??? Then why don't you join us?" Suisei said while putting a rope over the 4 unconscious anti's.

Hmm.... That's actually a good idea. I would have more access to where those rats hide.

"Are you too the only ones in your squad?." He asked.

"Well we have 4 members. Me, Suisei, Noel and Botan. They still have their streams so they can't come with us today." Coco replied.

"I see......so does Tanigo-san know of this?"

"Well yeah. He's the one funding the group so it's normal that he knows of this.

"Alright, I'll join."

"Great!!! Now let's go back so we can start your initiation!!!" she says trying to drag him by his collar but he won't even move a bit.

"Ehh!?!? Coco-chan we have a initiation!!??" Suisei asked dumbfounded.

"Of course we do!!! Have you become a grandma now that you even forgot that?" Coco teased with a grin making Suisei turn on her psychopath mode.

"HUH?!???? WHO ARE YOU CALLING GRANDMA?!?!? COME HERE YOU!!!!!" Suisei raged bringing out her axe.

"ITS TIME TO DASH!!" Coco picked up (Y/N) and ran away from the raging Suisei.
"NIGERUNDAYOO!!!!!!!!" Coco screamed whole running. (Y/N) just sweatdrop and decided to not resist being carried because his laziness is activating.

A few seconds later.

Coco arrived at the hololive building while still carrying (Y/N). She put him down and sat on a nearby chair.

"Haaaa..... That was really a good exercise!!" Coco sighed resting slumping down on the chair.

"Don't ya agree (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) however just nodded and kept looking behind Coco.

"Eh why aren't ya talking?" She asked him then realized something. She faced (Y/N) and said.

"She's behind me? Isn't she?."

(Y/N) just nodded and watched as the scene unfolds.

Coco turned her head behind and saw Suisei standing.

"Coco-chan!! ~" Suisei said with a smile.

"S-S-S-Suisei-chan???? We c-can talk about this you know!?!?" Coco with a nervous smile tried to negotiate.

"There's nothing to negotiate!! ~"

"IIIYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! TAAASSUUUUKEEETEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Coco's screams of help were futile.

(Y/N) just observes the scene and suddenly his eyes were being covered by someone.

"Mmmhh guess who it is?? ~"