Surprise

" Hey Kakashi I just got 2 new tickets to a Black Vail Brides concert. You coming with?" "No I have important things I have to do today." "Oh OK I understand. I'll just take Sasuke or Naruto with me or something." This is the third time he did that this week. First, he blew off the dinner date. Then,the movie theater. Now the concert but whatever Andy Biersack is way hotter than him any way.
Kakashi pov: "Guy she totally fell for it . Do you have the special surprise ready?" Kakashi asked eagerly. " No but it's going to in a little while." Guy answered. "Well hurry up I can't keep blowing her off like this." " Okay I'm on it." Guy announced striking his usual Guy pose. *sigh* What am I going to do with myself.  Y/n pov: I came back from the BvB concert thinking back on what I Jack done to make him treat me this way. Did I say some thing wrong?Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him in any type of way?.    Flashback 
" What did I ever do to you?" Kakashi yelled to you across the room. "Nothing except ruin my life." You yelled back. " Well I'm not a Fu(k!ng masterpiece. I'm human just like you." He yelled. " No $h!t Sherlock." You mutter entering another room leaving the small fight unresolved.  Flashback end. Oh no I have to make things right. But how? I know I'll buy him a present. What would I want if I was Kakashi? Ooh I know (again) I'll buy him a new chapter of ichi ichi paradise. Kakashi pov: " Guy are you done yet?" "Yup." "Great now how do I get y/n here?" Kakashi asked. "Well you could just call her." Guy suggested. " Hey y/n can you meet me back at home?" "Sure Kakashi-kun." Y/n said hanging up the phone. "OK Guy do you have my suit ready." "Umm I think it's in the car." Guy replied.
Y/n pov: What the hell could Kakashi want with me right now? I guess it's about that fight. *sigh* I don't even know how it started. I think he'll like his present though. Kakashi pov: I hope she likes this romantic dinner Guy and I prepared for her. I fell awful about the fight. "Kakashi what kind of bullsh!t is this?" Y/n asked as she gazed around the room. "Well this is a romantic dinner y/n. Look I'm so sorry about that fight we had last weekend, I was just so stressed." "I'm sorry too I should have been more mature. So to make up for my arrogance I brought you a present." Y/n said as she pulled out a new chapter of ichi ichi paradise.  "A-a new chapter of ichi ichi paradise for me thank you y/n." "Now let's eat!" You said excitedly. "Oh y/n you're such an idiot."