The Worst Scenario

"Where is she? She's normally home by now! It's fucking 3:00am! Where the hell could she be?!" Kakashi ranted as he stormed out of the door to look for you. "Damn she could be any where. She probably might just be teaching a student over night. Or maybe she's just visiting Lady Tsunade. Or beating the shit out of one of her students. But,what if she got kidnapped? What if she got mugged? What if she got raped? What if she got murdered?" Kakashi's mind wondered to worst scenario rather quicker than usual. Normally he'd just sit somewhere calmly but you, you were a horse of another color. You see Kakashi knew you since the Jurassic period. Before he met obito and rin. He could remember it all like it was yesterday.
"Hi my names y/n." 5 year old you yelled to 5 year old Kakashi. "What do you want?" You frowned at the unwelcoming response. "No need to be such a cranky pants! I just wanted to asks about your cool floating hair!" Your eyes lit up as you spoke. "You think it's cool?" "Well yeah it's pretty and white like snow." You chirped. "Actually it's more of a silver color but whatever." Kakashi smirked."No it's pretty white to me." "I think you're color blind." "No you are." "It's silver" "It's white." "It's silver." " It's white." "Whatever..." "I win!" A loud scream drew Kakashi back from his day dream.
"Leave me the fuck alone!" You yelled. "What the hell are you gonna do about it sweet thing." The tall mugger asked as he got closer. "Kick your fucking ass!" You swung hard on him but he ducked. Then you swung again but he wouldn't budge. So you went to your last resort. You kicked him in his balls. "Ow!Fuck!" While the man cried you decided to run but you stopped in your tracks when you saw a worried Kakashi panting in front of the alley way. "Kakashi, what are you doing here?" You asked. "Looking for you...it was late and I thought something horrible had happened to you." He breathily explained. "Oh, Kakashi-kun I'm sorry for troubling you,but you should know that I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself." "I-I'm sorry..." He apologized adorably. "But it's okay I love a man who cares. Let's get you home lover boy."