⭒ Author's Note ⭒

This is our new book "Eutony ii" for the collection of poems written by our members and non-member contributors

Please support the poets in our Eutony book by checking out their accounts and works whenever you're free if you enjoyed their poems in our books.

And also, members are requested to check their poems in our book once in a while (whenever they're free) in case any new comments have been made. So that they can reply to the comments themselves and reach out to their readers.

We're a community
To help each other
To support each other
To rise and shine together!
Without each other's support we can't be an amazing community.
But together, united, we're a blooming and amazing community 😄❤️

We would request our readers to add this book to your reading list and library to stay updated with the upcoming poems so that it's easier for you to find new poems here via notifications.

.........................

Disclaimer

Our poetry community collects and publishes poems written by their respective writers solely for the purpose of promoting their talents and to help them reach out to more readers. We publish only the poems which we're permitted to publish by their authors. All rights reserved for the poems by their respective writers mentioned at the bottom of every poem.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Plagiarism is a strictly punishable offence. Do not steal someone's hardwork or talent. Make your work orginal, not a pirated copy!

Thanking you,
Admin of _poets_