⭒Twinkly fire ball⭒

Every night i gaze at the star's and ponder about those shimmering fire balls,which resembles itself as a white pearl

and ponder about those shimmering fire balls,which resembles itself as a white pearl.

Every night as I open my room window the first thing that comes to my mind is the twinkly fire ball.

When my gaze meets yours I feel some sort of relief.

I wonder how hard you try to hold up yourself in an infinitive space,and I never see you breathing but I always see you twinkling and I think whenever you twinkle you take deep breaths and try to say something.

I wonder if the same fireball would come the next day and I see you've gone from yesterday's place.But still i'm grateful to meet a new one on your place.

These fireballs are the most prominent ones in a black ocean which lights up the entire sky.

I see thousands of stars twinkling every second,and that makes a sense of difficulty to choose which one as mine.But still i'm glad to be blessed with so many.

You are not only a pearl to the sky,But also a pearl in my heart.I just love the way you make my soul happy but on the other hand I feel a bit selfish of myself that's because I never make you feel the same way.But still I guess you are more than enough to make yourself feel better by being the brightest of stars in the night sky.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Written by:
TwinklySpark_99

Support the writer of this poem by checking out this account and the works there if you enjoyed this beautiful poem. Follow the poet and vote for the writer's works if possible :)