YOU & I

Episode 7

Ding Dong

“Who is that?”

Jungwhan ran out from his room and stopped in front of Haruto.

“Maybe Doyoung hyung?”

Haruto got up from sofa and went to open the door for Doyoung. Doyoung came into the house and put the box on the table.

“Aww,hyung! Why did you bring it back? Yedam hyung didn't take it?”

“It's not mine! Yedam hyung took it already but this is Yoshi hyung's box. He asked Yedam hyung to give it to Jungwhan”

Doyoung finished his words and take a glass of water from Jungwhan to drink.

“Yoshi hyung give it to me?”

Jungwhan pointed at himself. Doyoung just nodded.

“Maybe He also like you too Jungwhan”

Haruto smile at Jungwhan.

“Wait, Jungwhan likes Yoshi hyung?”

Doyoung blinks before He asked Haruto.

“Yeah...He has crush on Yoshi hyung since He moved to this school at the first time”

“Hyung!”

Jungwhan's face turned red because Haruto told Doyoung about his crush.

“fighting Jungwhan”

Doyoung giggled at how cute Jungwhan is.

                                   =_=💖

“What did that Doyoung put in this box?Why is so heavy?”

Yedam put his box on his bed and throw himself on the bed. He took out his phone to check the time.

“It's 6pm already”

Yedam got up. He look at the box next to him and He started to open it.

“Jelly, chocolate,chip...they're all foods? That kid want me to become pig or what?”

Yedam look at all the foods He got from Doyoung. He look into the box again because there are still have things in it.

“Strawberry milk? He still remember I like it?”

He took the milk. There alots of milk. He continued to take the things until He saw a pink hoodie. He took it out and saw a note that Doyoung put in it.

:I hope you enjoy all these foods I give you, Yedamie hyung and that Hoodie I brought you one and myself one so,We can wear it together. Have a great day hyung. I love you so much💜

Yedam read that note and his smile appears. He stopped hate Doyoung since the first day the younger back from Australia but He scared that Doyoung hate him so,He pretand that He hates Doyoung.

“This kid still knows how to make me feels better”

He continued look at the note until He noticed something.

“Eh? Why the letters is look similar?”

Yedam look on his desk to take a note from Strawberry milk and compare it to Doyoung's note.

“Was it Doyoung?”

                          =_=💖

“Bye bye Doyoung hyung! Safe on the way and thank you for took the box for me”