YOU & I

Episode 22

“Mashiho,Mashiho....Where are you?”

The older running into his house and search for his friend. He really worry about him. He didn't see the younger man for 3weeks straight.

“Sh!t,Mashi....I'm sorry...I'm back now”

Junkyu felt his knees started to feels weak and almost fall down on the floor. He tried to find the younger man but nothing He can see.

“Mashiho! I'm really sorry...I'm back now,Please come back to me”

Junkyu dropped himself down on the floor and hugged his knees while hide his face that's crying like there's no tomorrow. He really feels stupid to leave the shorter man to live in this house alone and even didn't inform all of his friends.

“I deserved this”

Junkyu feels like this world is stopping. He feels empty,without Mashiho,He feels everything around disappeared. Mashiho is like everything to Junkyu. Junkyu cries and cries until He fell asleep with stain on his both cheeks but He got up like someone threw water at him when He heard his phone got message.

                           (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

“Hyung,Can you please think again?”

Yedam looked at Mashiho who has Suitcase in his hand. Mashiho turned to Yedam and the others before showing his smile to them.

“If I was the reason that Junkyu hyung disappeared, I won't be here anymore Yedamie. I wish that Junkyu hyung will come home soon”

Mashiho tapped Yedam's shoulder. Yedam can't ask the older to stay because it was his decision. Mashiho is going back to Japan after He thought He was the reason why Junkyu left.

“Hyung”

Jeongwoo and Jungwhan whined at him and tried to make the shorter man stay any longer since the had a plan. Yes! Jeongwoo texted Junkyu that Mashiho is going back to Japan and asked the older to come here as fast as He can.

“Don't do that face Jeongwoo, Jungwhan! Hyung will come to visit you guys when I have chance”

Mashiho is trying to show smile to them even his heart broke into many pieces. His eyes were looking on the way too. Hope that He can see the older for the last time but He got no sign of him.

“It's time now guys,bye”

Mashiho waved back at them and turned back while his tears pouring down on his cheeks.

“I hope this will make you come back Junkyu hyung! But please remember that I love you so much and only you can make me feel in this way”

“Where do you think you can go? Takata Mashiho”

Mashiho quickly turned back and saw man that He really misses,a man that disappeared 3wreks straight,a man that left him alone in a big house.

“Jun-Junkyu-hy-hyung”

Mashiho suffering at his words. He really doesn't want to believe that He just see him again.

“I won't let you leave me! You need to be here with me”

Junkyu ran to the younger man and hugged him tightly.Mashiho dropped his suitcase on the floor while crying in the older embrace.