YOU & I

EPISODE 25

“Mashi! Why were you calling me to come here? Anything wrong?”

Junkyu got closer to the shorter man who is now looking straight into the older eyes made Junkyu wondered about it. Junkyu never see this side of the younger. He always sees Mashiho smiles, laugh or talks alots not with this scary face.

“Hyung,Do you have something that you hide from me?”

Junkyu's eyes widen as He heard the younger questions. He almost dropped his drink in his hand.

:Junkyu!!!Kim Junkyu!!!!Clam down!! Maybe Mashi just play around with you!

Junkyu tries to clam himself before He face the younger and flashed smiled on his face.

“What? Mashi ahh!!!I don't have anything to hide from you!”

Junkyu used his cute side to make Mashiho believe him but all He got is straight face from the shorter man.

“Ohhh???Really? Are you sure you don't have anything hide from me?”

Mashiho released his arm that were crossing his chest. He can't believe that Junkyu really hides it from him and even lied to him too. It made him really disappointed at the older man.

“You will understand what I said once we get home”

Mashiho looked angrily at Junkyu who is standing like a status now and left him alone.

          ____________.     .___________

Yedam is sitting, looking at his computer while Doyoung is eating his chocolate, waiting his boyfriend to finish his assignments.

“How long will it take more?”

Doyoung asked the question and put a piece of chocolate into his mouth.

“Maybe 1hour more because it still has alots of exercise to solve”

Yedam answered the younger without looking at him,made Doyoung pouts his lips because all his boyfriend attention was given to that dam assignment. Doyoung put his chocolate on the table and got up, walking towards Yedam.

“B-baby!!!What are you doing?”

Yedam asked surprised at the younger suddenly action. Doyoung is now sitting on Yedam's lap, facing the older while his hands wrapped around the older neck.

“Damie, darling! You need to take a break too! It's been 4hours already since You sit here and focus on that assignment only! You need to eat too”

Doyoung said and pouts. Yedam giggled at the younger. He knew that Doyoung is probably wants his attention because He's been ignored him for 4hours already.

“If my baby say so”

Yedam placed his hand on his boyfriend small waist. Doyoung smiled because He got his victory over that assignment. He kissed Yedam's lips without knowing that 2people were looking at them with their disgusting face.

“Ewww,Ruto baby,I think we came in the wrong time”

Yedam and Doyoung looked towards the door after they heard their voice. Haruto just chuckled at his boyfriend's word.

“Wh-when you guys  here?”

Doyoung asked them while his face is red as tomato now.

“When you guys were kissing! Eww”

Doyoung is getting more shy and He can't hold it anymore.He hide his face in Yedam's neck.

“Yah! Park Jeongwoo”

Yedam said between his laughed.

     _____________.      .______________

“So,Yoshi hyung and Jungwhan went to Japan?”

Doyoung looked at Yedam while He heard the older questions and put the plane of cookies onto the table.

“Yep! He said He wants Jungwhan to meet his family since Mrs.So and Mrr.So already met Yoshi hyung”

Haruto took the cookie and put it into his mouth while answered.

“That's great! And Do you guys know about Hyunsuk hyung and Jihoon hyung?”

It was Doyoung  turn to ask the question. Jeongwoo drank his water before He could say anything.

“and Jeahyuk hyung with Asahi hyung too”

“Hyunsuk hyung and Jihoon hyung went to Hyunsuk's grandpa house at Gamdong because grandpa.Choi Wanna meet Jihoon hyung and Jeahyuk with Asahi hyung are at their apartment! They didn't go anywhere”

Yedam and Doyoung nodded at Haruto words.

“Guys! What's about we watch horror movie and sleep over today?”

They turned to Jeongwoo who has horror movie DVD in his hand, standing in front of TV with DVD players on it while smiling. The three looked at each other before they say

“YESSSS!!!!!”

       _____________.   ._______________

Junkyu is following Mashiho everywhere around their house. He tried to connect with the younger but Mashiho keeps avoiding him like He isn't here. Junkyu feels so done right now. He's standing and watching Mashiho's action.

“Mashi! Tell me what's wrong?Why you suddenly do this to me? Did I do anything wrong?”

Mashiho has enough with the older. He turned to look at Junkyu's face and  laughed that made Junkyu serious about it more.

“You said you don't have anything to hide from me but!!!Can you just tell me the true that you're MAFIA ?????”

Mashiho made his voice deeps while He said Mafia. Junkyu's eyes widen.

“Ma-Mashi!!H-How can y-you know?”

“Tch! Not your business but can't you just tell about this? How long you hide it from me? How many times you lie from me? Have you keep me as your best friend? We're been friends almost 5years but I didn't know that My best friend is a MAFIA!Junkyu hyung! I'm so disappointed in you!”

Mashiho said while his tears pouring down on his chubby and pink cheeks. Junkyu wanna wipes it but the younger slapped his hand aways.

“Don't touch me! You lair”

Mashiho said,ran into his room and locked his door. Junkyu is speechless now. He slowly sitting down on the floor while looking at the younger room.

“KIM JUNKYU! You're a lair! Mashiho is right!He is your best friend almost 5years and you hide it from him! But I just wanna protect him too. He can gets hurts every time if they know about Mashiho! KIM JUNKYU! Why are you so dump??”

Junkyu thought about many things. He is crying hard right now, wishing that the younger will understand him soon. He ruffles his hair as He bite his lips tightly while his tears pouring down harder and harder.

"Mashi! I'm sorry! Give me time to explain to you please"

Continue Ep26