YOU & I

Episode 19

[Doyoung's Pov]

“Doyoung ahhh...Come on”

Junkyu hyung whined at me as He dragged me go to eat at the canteen.

“Junkyu hyung! Stop dragging me! I won't go with you! I'm not hungry! You can go with others ”

I took his hand off my hand and walked back to my class. I sit down on my table as usual and started to looking at my purple hoodie.

“Why can't I forget you? It's been 3monthes already since you left us. Yedam hyung! I miss you”

Yeah, it's been months already that Yedam hyung died but I still remember him, remember his sweet lip against mine. I remember everything about him,about us. I can't move on. He is my first and last love for me.

“Missing Yedam again?”

I heard a voice and I turned to the door,saw Hyunsuk hyung stood next to the door with his arms crossed his chest. I didn't answer because I felt my warm tears pouring down on my cheeks again.

“Doyoung ahh! I know you love him with all of your life but You need to be strong! You need to move on from the past! You can't let it be your shadow”

Hyunsuk hyung sigh as He talked. Yes,He is right. I need to move on from him but I can't do it. I can't forget about him easily like Hyunsuk hyung said.

“I will try my best hyung”

Even I know I can't do it but I still give a smile to them to make sure that They know I'm happy and I can do it.

“I wish you can do it Doyoung”

Hyunsuk hugged tightly and I feels warm but not warm as much as Yedam hyung. FXXK! I miss him so much. God, please give him back to me.

                          (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

[No one pov]

“Hey! I heard that our class have new students today”

Junkyu got all his friends attention after He spoke. Mashiho leaf his head from his book and looked at Junkyu with his questions face.

“New students? But who is that student can come along with us while We all have only 2 more units to study?”

Mashiho didn't want to trust Junkyu  because him and Jihoon always prank them when They have chance.

“Mashi! I also don't know who is that and I just heard the teacher said about him”

Junkyu successful to get his friends attention for the second time. They all are looking at him with their serious face.

“Doyoung! What are you thinking about?”

Asahi questions the younger when He noticed Doyoung didn't pay attention to what Junkyu have spoken. Doyoung shakes his head.

“No hyung. I didn't think about anything! I just zone out”

Hyunsuk and Jihoon looked at each others. Even the younger said He is fine but his eyes are telling them He isn't.

Doyoung probably is missing Yedam as hell again.

“I hope you will feel better soon”

Yoshi pats Doyoung's shoulder and gave him a big smile.

“Yes,Hyung!”

                         (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

“See? There is no new students! That's why I don't want to believe you because You always prank us”

Mashiho scolded at Junkyu like a mom scolded at her son for have done something bad.

“But the teachers really said it! I swear I didn't prank you and others”

Junkyu talked back to Mashiho. Doyoung who is sitting, listening to them for a long time can't get it anymore.

“Why are you two overthinking about something small like this? Can't you guys shut up for one time?”

Doyoung got up from his seat and makes his way to his class. Mashiho and Junkyu just looking at each others .

“He just pissed off at this time! He will be fine soon”

Jeahyuk took a slip of his coffee and continue to do what He was doing.

                           (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

“Fxxk! Please come back to me! I miss you so much! I miss your warm hug,I miss your hand wrapped around my body! I miss everything about you! Come back to me! BANG YEDAM”

Doyoung is now crying like a baby in man bathroom. He slow down sitting on the floor while He's hugging a purple hoodie that have Yedam's scent on it. Doyoung hugged it next to his chest as his tears pouring down non stop. He really wish that Yedam is here with him but it's just his imagination.

“If it true,I wish I can hold your hand and tell you that I love you in my next life”

Doyoung got up, whipped his tears and wash his face because his class will start in 10minutes.

Continue Ep20