YOU & I

Episode 21

“Jungwhanie”

Jungwhan turned back and see Jeongwoo's running towards him. The younger smiled and put his phone in his pocket.

“Hyung...You don't need to run. We still on time”

Jungwhan looked at his wrist watch as Jeongwoo stand beside him.

“I just don't want you to wait me for a long time”

Jeongwoo placed his hand on Jungwhan's shoulder.

“Let's go,Junkyu hyung might waiting us for long”

                              (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

“Yedamie hyung”

Yedam leaf his hand from his phone as He heard his name begin call by Doyoung.

“Yes baby?”

“Do you think Junkyu hyung is weird? He disappeared without one of us knowing”

Yedam close his phone and thought for a bit. He's been thinking about this too but He just doesn't know how to say it out. He face the younger before He smile up.

“He might just busying and forget to tell us Doyoungie, Don't overthinking about it. Junkyu hyung is our friend so, He doesn't have anything to hide from us”

Yedam pats Doyoung's head and plays his phone again. Doyoung looked at Yedam's perfect side profile as He bite his lips tightly. He knows that Junkyu probably hides something from them and He afraid if He tell Yedam,Junkyu might get mad at him so,He just forget about it and think that Junkyu might have something to do.

                                    (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)💜

“Asahi Kun”

Asahi opened the door and saw Yoshi is standing in front of his door. He hugged Yoshi and let him entire his house.

“Oh...Yoshi hyung?What's bring you here today?”

Jeahyuk put his coffee on the table and sit next to Asahi.

“Bored!”

Yoshi answered Jeahyuk's questions before He takes a slip of water that Asahi gave him.

“bored? What's about Jungwhan?”

Asahi frown his eyebrows as He asked the older. Yoshi sighs.

“He is busying with his upcoming exam and I don't wanna interrupted him so,I just visited you guys”

Yoshi checked his phone and suddenly a smile appeared on his face. Jeahyuk and Asahi looked at each other while shaking their heads. Yoshi looked so pissed in a minute but now smiling like an idiot.

“Was that Jungwhan?”

This time Jeahyuk asked. Yoshi nodded his head while smile still on his face.

“He said He will back as fast as He can and We will go to shopping together”

“Ohhhh”