YOU & I

Episode 9

It's been 3days already but Yedam  hyung is still sleeping”

Jungwhan said, looking at the older who seems so peaceful in his sleep.

“Don't worry too much baby,Yedam will be fine”

Yoshi smiled before He grabbed the younger shoulder and pull him closer. Jungwhan's face turned red because of his shyness.

“W-wait...ba-by?”

Asahi stop eating his food and asked the question. Yoshi smiled before He looked at younger.

“We're couple now”

Yoshi's answer made everyone shocked.

“When?”

Jeahyuk asked as He covers his mouth. Mashiho just laughed it off.
Yoshi smiled.

Flashback

“Can you be my boyfriend?”

Yoshi asked. Jungwhan looked at him shocked because He doesn't want to believe the older word. Yoshi leaned closer to Jungwhan's face.

“Yo-yoshi hyung....”

Jungwhan felt Yoshi's hot breath hit his face.

“Yes baby? I already knew you have a crush on me and I've been planned to ask you out for a long time but I don't know how”

Yoshi smiled at the younger. Jungwhan smiled shyly as He looked up to see Yoshi's face before He placed a kiss on Yoshi's lip.

“Of course,I will be your boyfriend”

End of flashback

“Why sound so romantic huh?”

Jihoon put his hand on his chest as He fake cried. Junkyu sight at how dramatic Jihoon.

“Jihoon hyung,why don't you ask Hyunsuk out?”

Junkyu questions made Hyunsuk almost fall of his chair. Asahi, Jeongwoo stopped eating their food as they heard what Junkyu said.

“What is going on now?”

Doyoung blinks twice  before He asked. Jihoon looked at Junkyu with his killer eyes.

“Everyone,Junkyu just play around”

Jihoon touches his back neck as He feels embrassed because Junkyu just revealed his crush in front of everyone.

“Nah.. Hyung,If you love Hyunsuk hyung just say it,We won't say anything”

Haruto wiggled his eyebrows at Jihoon. Hyunsuk looked at Haruto like He ready to throw his shoes at Ruto.

“Ahhh...Ok ok...Stop it here. We're here to visit Yedam hyung...”

Asahi said and they all nodded their head to agree with Asahi.

“YE-YEDAM HYUNG!!!!!!YOU'RE AWAKE”

Jungwhan dropped his food. Doyoung went to Yedam's bed. Yedam open his eyes slowly and looking around the room to see where is he now.

“Yedam...Yedam...Do you hear me?”

Hyunsuk sit on his bed as He looks at Yedam.

“Where am I?”

Yedam asked. He looked at everyone around him.

“You're at hospital”

Jeahyuk answered him. Yoshi gave him a glass of water.

“Why am I here?”