YOU & I

Episode 12

“Haruto hyung?”

Jungwhan and Jeongwoo looked at Haruto who is standing in front of the door while smiling at them. Haruto walked towards them and stop when He is in front of Jeongwoo who is still speechless.

“Will you go on date with me,Park Jeongwoo??”

Jeongwoo blushed at Haruto's word. Haruto smiled after He saw blushing Jeongwoo. Jungwhan seems so enjoying the drama in front of him.

“Such a best drama that I have ever seen before”

Jungwhan took out his food and eats it like He is watching movie in a cinema.

“Shut up”

Jeongwoo scolded at Jungwhan. Haruto giggled at him.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Ummmm.......”

Jeongwoo can't face Haruto right now. He feels hot on his face as it turns so red.

“I'll take it as a Yes”

After He said, Haruto took Jeongwoo's hand and both of them went out together.

“I guess,I was a third wheel in a last minute”

                               =_=💜

New Day at school

“Yedam....Are you ok?”

The teacher ran up to Yedam and Doyoung who is helping Yedam to walk even Yedam said He is Ok.

“Who is that?”

Yedam whispered to Doyoung as the teacher is getting closer to them.

“She is your teacher”

Doyoung tried to finish his words before the teacher is here.

“You're looking better now Yedam,I'm so happy”

The teacher cupped his face and Yedam just smiled at her because He doesn't even know her name.

“Oh and thanks Doyoung for took a good care of Yedam! You really such a best friend in this world”

Doyoung bowed at Yedam's teacher as He heard what She said.

“Oh and Yedam, Don't worry about your school work and your homework because I have prepared it for you already since you're a perfect students”

She laughed a bit before She walked aways to does her work. Yedam turned to Doyoung and let out his soft laugh.

“Seems like I'm really a good student”

“Yes,You're a perfect student”

Doyoung smiled at Yedam.

And a perfect boyfriend too

                             =_=💜

“Sh*t! Are you guys trying to tell me that all of you are coupled?”

Jihoon stand up from his seat as Haruto told him that He asked his crush, Jeongwoo out today and Jeongwoo accept his confess.

“Yes and you should ask Hyunsuk hyung out too since He is your crush for a long time”

Haruto took his coffee and drink it. Jihoon took a seat next to Haruto as He heard what Haruto just said.

“How can I?I'm really shy! I might be funny all the time but when it comes to him,you know? His smile,His voice and many things of him really makes my heart melt”