YOU & I

Episode 4

“Doyoung hyung?”

Doyoung put his milk behind his back as He saw Jeongwoo runs toward him.

“Where are you going?”

“Do I need to tell you where am I going too?”

Doyoung ask Jeongwoo when He stopped in front of him to catch his breath.

“I just ask”

Jeongwoo glare at the older.

“I'm going to bathroom! Why? You wanna to come with to watch me peeing?”

Doyoung raised his eyebrow and Jeongwoo just look at him weirdly.

“Eww,I don't wanna go to watch your with your little Doyoung do that thing because I might can't eat my food”

Doyoung shakes his head and continue his walking left Jeongwoo looked at him while blink multiple times.

                            =_=💖

“Yedam! Can I ask you?”

Yedam look up from his book to look at Jeahyuk who is sitting next to him.

“Sure hyung! You can ask me anything”

“What was wrong with you yesterday?”

Yedam froze. He didn't accept that Jeahyuk saw He was crying.

“Oh, yesterday I don't feel well hyung”

“Really? Yedam,you should rest. I will copy all the lesson for you from your classmates”

“No no,hyung! I'm fine now and you don't need to do it for me”

Yedam smiled at Jeahyuk. Suddenly a girl accidentally spills her drink all over Yedam's shirt.

“Ops!!! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spill it on you”

The girl apologize to him and Yedam just shakes his head.

“Ahh.. it's fine!”

“Yedam,Are you ok?”

Jeahyuk asked the younger. Yedam just nodded.

“Asahi? Why are you here?”

Jeahyuk asked Asahi who is still busy following that girl with his killer eyes.

“Aish! That girl...I got punishment to clean the floor because I forgot to bring my homework and look what that girl did!”

“poor Asahi”

Jeahyuk laugh at him and take Yedam to bathroom.

“Don't you dare to show your face in front of me again”

Asahi said and continue to clean  dirt on the floor.

                        =_=💖

“Thanks Jeahyuk hyung but I didn't bring my others school uniform”

Jeahyuk thought for a bit before He smiled up.

“Wait”

Jeahyuk ran to his class to take his other school uniform and hand it to Yedam.

“You can borrow it and hand it to me everytime”

Yedam took it from Jeahyuk and went to change.

                          =_=💖

Doyoung saw everything and He feels anger in his body. He doesn't like the way Jeahyuk smile at Yedam,the way He looks at Yedam and now He even let Yedam wear his clothes.