CHAPTER TWO: The Voices

Note: Jist gonna remind ya'll I don't mean to offend anyone and this is just an Au! And also I'm going to use Phil's POV a lot especially for the first few parts.

-Philippines's POV-

"ꫝꫀꪶꪶꪮ ρꫝ𝓲ꪶ𝓲ρρ𝓲ꪀꫀ𝘴"
(hello Philippines)

"W-WHAT? Uhm...hello,
I guess. Who are you?"

"ꪀ-ꪀꪮ ꪮ᥇ꫀ 𝓲ꪑρꪮ𝘳𝓽ꪖꪀ𝓽"
(n-no one important)

"Oh..."

"𝓽𝓽ꫝꫀꪗ ꪖ𝘳ꫀ ꪊ𝘴𝓲ꪀᧁ ꪗꪮꪊ"
(they are using you)

"H-huh? Whose 'they'?

"𝓲𝓽'𝘴 𝓽ꫝꫀ𝓲𝘳 ᠻꪖꪊꪶ𝓽 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 𝓲𝘴 ꫝꪖρρꫀꪀ𝓲ꪀᧁ"
(it's their fault this is happening)

"What?"

"𝓽ꫝꫀꪗ ꪖ𝘳ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ꫀꪀ𝓲ꪑ𝓲ꫀ𝘴"
(They are your enemies)

"What are you talking about?"

"ᦔꫀ𝘴𝓽𝘳ꪮꪗ 𝓽ꫝꫀꪑ, ꫝꪗ𝘳𝓽 𝓽ꫝꫀꪑ, 𝘬𝓲ꪶꪶ 𝓽ꫝꫀꪑ"
(destroy them, hurt them, kill them)

"What? NO!"

I suddenly wake up from that dream. It looks like I fell asleep. Who-who was that? That's probably just my imagination. I decided to pack some stuff and go to my old house in Cebu.

I took my teleporter out of my pocket and inputed my destination. A portal suddenly showed up and I went in. A few seconds later I arribed at my destination.

Our old house isn't that much. It's just a bahay kubo but it's very special indeed. Aftee awhile me and my brothers started some stuff in here and it can really be once more called a home.

I unpacked my things and decided to tidy-up the house a little. It's been awhile since I came here anyway. I did some random and normal chores. But I couldn't stop thinking of the voice...

Who is 'they?' What do I have to do with them? And why does the voice want me to destroy them....weird. Even though if the voice was choppy and distant I was able to understand them.

After doing some chores, I sat on the couch and opened the tv. The news channel first featured that we're finally free and that makes me truely happy. But the second one...

It was about Kuya Del...Something roared with in me. It felt like
Anger? But why? I decided to shrug everything off. Time passed by and I got bored. I checked my phone.

Kuya Martial

Kuya: Phil saan ka?(Phil where are you?)

Kuya: Phil please answer me. I'm getting worried

Kuya: C'mon Phil sumagot ka na (answer me)

I decided to ignore him but the guilt of not answering my kuya swallowed me. I told him where I was and he told me to return tomorrow. He told me I have a lot of duties to do.

I really want to ignore him cause I know my friends would never do that to me. I understand them...well...I guess...

A few hours had passed and it's 10:30 pm. I guess it's time to go sleep now.

-Marital Law's POV-

I feel sorry of my actions toward Phil...No! I can't. Phil needs to understand the world isn't just cupcakes and rainbows. She's so naive. This is just 1/4th of her life. There are so much more cruel things that wlill happen to us and her.

And I don't want that to happen. So I must prepare her. She's just so small compared ti the world. She can be easily manipulated. She never listens to me. A bit sad. She needs to know that the world is much cruel and is a living hell.

The truth will destroy her and shatter her to million little peicess. My job is to protect Phil with my whole soul. And if this what it means I'm eilling to do it and teach her, that will help her understand.

I better get some rest now....it's going to be a long day tomorrow. I need to hunt down those Chinese militants who did that to my brother. I will destroy them and tear them apart piece by piece.

====================
Back to Phil's POV :P
====================

"𝘴ꪮ ᭙ꫀ ꪑꫀꫀ𝓽 ꪖᧁꪖ𝓲ꪀ~"

"Oh uhm....Hi?"

"ꫝꪮ᭙ ꪀꪖ𝓲ꪜꫀ"

"..."

"ρꪖ𝓽ꫝꫀ𝓽𝓲ᥴ...."

"Y'know you sound like my kuya-"

"ꫝꫀꫝꫀ... ᥇ꪊ𝓽 𝓲 ꪖꪑ ꪀꪮ𝓽"

"What do you want from me?"

"ᦔꫀ𝘴𝓽𝘳ꪮꪗ 𝓽ꫝꫀꪑ....."

"𝓲𝓽'𝘴 𝓽𝓲ꪑꫀ 𝓽ꪮ ꪮρꫀꪀ ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ꫀꪗꫀ𝘴 ᦔꪖ𝘳ꪶ𝓲ꪀᧁ....𝓲𝓽'𝘴 𝓽𝓲ꪑꫀ 𝓽ꪮ ᭙ꪖ𝘬ꫀ ꪊρ...."

.

"ꪶꪖ ꪶꪖ ꪶꪖ ꪶꪖ ꪶꪖ ꪶꪖ"

Huh?? Whoa...who was that? It's seems like it's the same person before......OH FRICK I'M LATE!

Note: Yo sorry if this chapter was kinda short...so uhm salamat(thank you!) and I need to sleep now it's like 12:21 am. Gnight Mints and Pastels. Sweet dreams~