CHAPTER SIX: Truth or Dare?

Note: Enjoy lol

-Philippines' POV-

First day of school didn't really go as planned. Especially the part where I accidentally hit China and almost got myslef killed.

Thank god China wasn't that aggresive. Or else I could've died. I checked our GC or group chat. Damn- 1,000+ messages? TF- (I actually forgot if this is true in messenger)

For those who don't know. I'm reffering to you. Our GC consist of America, Russia, Spain, Japan, Malay, Indo, Canada and I.

I'm a bit too lazy to check it out so thanks, but no thanks. Indo opened the tv and well we watched random stuff.

"So~ wanna play truth or dare?" Malay asked. "Sure I guess. It won't hurt to play it" Indo replied

"Now this is gonna be certainly entertaining" Iris whispered. "Wonder what questions are they gonna ask you"

I took a bottle since we're gonna play spin the bottle truth or dare. Who ever gets the top of the bottle is the one who'll ask and the bottom will be the one to chose.

Indo spinned the bottle first. After a couple of seconds it landed on Indo and Mal. "So, Malay truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" She answered.

"Okay then" Indo had a smirk on his face."I dare you to cook me Indomie every single day for the reast of the week" Indo smiled. "I absolutely hate myself for picking dare" Mal said annoyed.

I laughed. It was my turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Indo and I. "Indo, truth or dare?" I asked. "I'm gonna chose truth, cuz I don't wanna end up like Mal" He stated.

"Do you still have a crush on Neth?" I asked. "Nope, he's just a friend."(Adrien has joined the chat lol) "Oh c'mon Philip is that all ya got!" Indo bragged. I rolled my eyes.

Malay's turn! She spinned the bottle and it ended up on her and I. "Phil truth or dare?" Malay asked. "Dare" I chose. "I dare you to cook indomie for indo instead." Malay smirked.

"Great job Malay" Indo complemented. "Your welcome" She smiled. It was Indo's turn again. He spinned the bottle it ended up on Malay and him.

"The luck~" Malay bragged "Indo truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth" He replied. "Okay then, what was the most stupid thing you did when you we're a child?" She asked.

Mal and Indo are the king and queen at coming up with truth or dare. Indo blushed. "I pick dare" Indo changed his mind. "Well I dare you to answer my question" Malay smiled.

I laughed. "Just spit it out Indo. I mean we all did something stupid when we we're children" I stated.
"Fine-" He sighed. "I kissed a tree and Pki would laugh at me" He said embarassed.

Mal and I tried to hold back our laughter, and failed. "To make you feel better we can say ours too" I suggested "Right Mal?" I asked. She gulped. "Yup" she smiled.

"The most embarrasing thing i did when I was a child is that a drank mud" I said proudly. Indo and Mal looked at me in disgust. "Phil, that's more discusting that embarrasing" Indo replied.

"Well, the most embarrasing thing I did when I was a child, more like a baby, I tried to eat rocks. And I did that for two years" Malay blushed. We we're all speachless.

After an hour Indo spinned the bottle and it ended with me and him. "Phil truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth" I answered. "How's your relationship with Ame?" He asked.

My eyes widened. I mean, I never really thought of him lately. "Phil?" Malay asked. "Phil, they're waiting for an answer" Iris whispered. "Fine I guess?" I replied.

Before the war started we were a bit distant from each other. We don't see each other eye to eye anymore. And then out of the blue I heard that Joe saved the world. Again.

"This is a bit boaring, let's do something else" Indo said. "Oh it's 7:30" Malay realized. "Wanna buy some McDonalds?" I asked. "Yeah sure, why not" They both agreed.

We left our dorm and went to McDonalds. The nearest McDonds to our school is basically a few blocks away. We didn't use our teleporters since the three of us wanted some fresh air.

After a few minutes we arrived. We found a table and we all agreed that Indo will be the one to order. We all agreed to buy a chicken nugget meal, three Mc Flurrys, and large fries. Yum.

We chatted and well we may or may not played truth or dare. We were happy. "Aww~ too bad I can't join the fun" Iris said sadly. "Sorry Iris, people aren't supposed to know you're real" I whispered.

"Phil? Did you say something?" Indo asked. "Hm? No" I replied. We slurped our McFlurrys our way home. It was a nice feeling.

When we got home we took a rest and cleaned up. "Yo guys imma just head to sleep" I said. "Sure" Malay replied. "I mean it is late" Indo replied to Mal's statment. "Yeah it is 9:30"

"We'll catch up later, good night" Mal added. "Gnight Philip" Indo continued. "Good night" I replied.

Note: Yo thanks for reading. Sorry if it's short. Anyways salamat! (Thank you!)

 Anyways salamat! (Thank you!)

#CTTO