CHAPTER FIVE: First Period

Note: This is like part 2 of the previous chapter. And MAPHILINDO >:))) CTTO btw. Enjoy!!

-Philippines' POV-

After that encounter with China, I felt very mad... "Oh c'mon!! You could've kicked his ass!!" Iris complained. "Not today Iris" I replied. "Tomorrow then?" She asked. "Bruh," I said irritated.

"Phil, you okay?" Mal asked. "Yeah, that China really got on my nerves" I stated. "Phil you could've let me punch him" Indo complained like Iris. "Not today Indo" I replied.

"So what's your first class?" Mal asked. "Science," we all said at the same time. "I guess we're in the same class huh?" Indo questioned. "Yup" I replied.

I try my best to not get thoughts in my head so I won't suddenly hit someone again. And I did it successfully. I went to our class as nothing happened. I tried to put a smile on my face.

And I succeeded. "Good thing China isn't here" I muttered. We three sat together since they're the people I'm comfortable with. I did have trust issues.

OH COME ON PHIL! Don't act like a depressed asshole! "That's the spirit!!" I heard Iris yell in my mind. "Wow," I thought. "Philippines? Philippines Maharlika?" My thoughts suddenly went back when our teacher called my name.

"Uhm-! P-present!" I stuttered. I wasn't ready. I should really avoid overthinking. I heard my teacher call a couple of country names and then we started class.

Yup, back to the basics. Simple science. And then it gets harder every time. My brain cells would probably die at the end of the year.
I sigh.

Phil, try to focus. It's the first day and you don't want to mess this up. I take a deep breath and exhale. I feel a lot better already!
Welp let's listen to ma'am now I guess.

-Indonesia's POV-

A question to myself, why is everyone acting like a fucking war didn't happen the past few months. Like Wat Da Pak bro.

Ehm. I guess not. Welp, it's time for me to listen. I don't wanna fail on my first day. Nice. I mean everything is still easy and basic.

I'm sure our teachers won't immediately give us a pop quiz after what happened. Like that would be a bit stupid.

Not gonna lie we're still physically
and mentally unstable. Well at least some of us. I'm perfectly fine. Well kinda. To be honest our first subject should be therapy lol.

After science, I went to art class. Phil and Mal have different schedules. A lot of familiar countries but no familiar friends.

Our teacher just asked us to draw something that relieves us. Nice. Oh and yeah we have to share it. I decided to draw a teddy bear.

Why? I'll tell you later. After a couple of minutes, it was finally time to share. After 3 countries it was my time to shine.

"Indo would you like to share what you drew?" Our teacher asked. "Well, I drew a teddy bear. Why? Because it will always keep you company. You can hug it if you're mad or scared or even stressed. Even if it isn't real you can feel its love for you" I explained.

"Wonderful! Anyone else wants to share?" Our teacher asked. A couple of countries volunteered. Before I even knew it, second period was over. Hmm? What class next. I wondered as I looked at my schedule. Oh, it's chemistry class. Cool.

-Time Skip-
-lunchtime-

~Cuz the author is too lazy~

Lunchtime it is! Everyone's favorite subject! And yes, I'm very hungry. I wonder what kind of lunch we have today. Well, I guess I have to see it for myself. Rice, buttered veggies, and chicken nuggets. Yum!

"HEY INDO! Over here!" Mal yelled. "Oh! Hey there Mal!" I yelled. "C'mon!" She invited. "Ayo Indo how were the previous 5 periods?" Phil asked. "Uhm it was fine I guess?" I replied. " 'bout you guys?" I asked. "It was good" "It's pretty cool" They both replied. "Nice to hear that" 

"Well at least this day wasn't that bad, aside from China threatening Phil-" I shared. "Don't bring back that subject Indo" Mal replied. "Kay" Me and Mal chatted while Phil was just 'thinking'. She isn't usually like this. "Hey, Mal you think that Phil is okay?" I asked. "I don't really know. She's been a bit silent during class" She replied.

 "Hey Phil, are you okay?" Mal said with concern. "Is this because of what happened earlier?" She added. "Like seriously Phil, you could of let us beat his ass," I replied. Philip giggled. "Of course not! I was just thinking..." She replied. "About what?" I asked. "Nothing really important" 

"Okay...I guess?" After lunch, we attended our last three periods and went straight to our dorms. "Home sweet home" Malay said with a smile "I missed this place!" Phil cheered. "We started unpacking our stuff. As usual, I take the top of our bunk bed and Mal is under and Phil sleeps on a separate one. Thank GOD, our teachers didn't give us assignments. All we can do now is relax. 

NOTE: Well thanks for reading this chapter. And sorry if it's kinda short. I feel like an idiot after dying on the easiest map on Piggy because of a fox;<; Anyway, Happy 4th of July and Salamat! (Thank you)