CHAPTER ELEVEN: Lunch Fight

Note: Drama :>>>>

==========

-Lunch Time-

==========

-Philippines' POV-

                   I was just peacefully sitting on my chair, copying some notes and waiting for us to be dismissed. But then I was called by our teacher. "Ms. Philippines you are needed in the cafeteria"

Oh no. "What do you mean oh no?" Iris asked. "You'll see Iris, you'll see" I replied.

World War 3 just ended and it looks like they're starting a war of their own. "Fight fight fight fight" The crowd cheered.

"Fighting again?" I asked a random country. "Mhmm" They replied. "Great" I muttered.

Malay and Indo were just around the corner, sipping a drink, waiting for me to do something.

Russia confidently annoyed, punched America in the face. America tried to punch him back, but it didn't work.

"Ehem?" I suddenly batted in. "Phil!" They both said in surprise. I raised my brow. "We were definitely not fighting" America smiled.

I looked at them with a disappointed look. "Heh, sorry sunshine" Russia apologized. I smiled. It's kinda funny for a little country like me, to have the power to control these two.

"Show is over, nothing to see here" Indo yelled. "Well well well...I guess our 'hero' saved the day!" China cheered sarcastically.

"China, zat you vant?" Russia said. He giggled. "I'm not talking to you sadly" China replied. "Surprised China has the guts to do this" Someone in the crowd muttered.

"China, please leave us alone. We're not doing anything wrong to you" I stated. He laughed. "Stop acting like a hero, y'know your not" China replied.

"And stop acting like a villain then" America backed me up. "China fuck off" Russia replied.

We then left. "Scared? Afraid? Awwww she's gonna cry!" China laughed. "You always need someone to back you up do you?"

"Your weak, your nothing" My eyes twitched trying my best not to get affected by China's hurtful words.
"Shut up China! Leave Philip alone!" Malay yelled.

"Poor Philip, always needs backup" He giggled. I ignored. "Your brother deserves that you know." He smiled.

I stood still. I felt sadness and anger in my heart. "What did you just say?" I asked in a teary tone. He laughed. "Awwww little Philip is gonna cry.

Russia was about to punch China but I managed to stop him. "Don't you dare say that. My brother never deserved that it was supposed to be me" I almost cried.

"It was supposed to be you. It was always supposed to be you.But then your fucking family of idiots died instead." He smiled. I felt a rush of anger I couldn't control.

I then punched China I  the face without hesitation. I know I hit him hard cuz my hand did hurt a bit. "I warned you, but you didn't listen"

The crowd was just silent. I decided to continue to beat him up until someone decides to make me stop.

-ASEAN's POV-

              "Papa ASEAN! Papa ASEAN!" Someone yelled. "Vietnam? Is everything alright?" I asked. "Papa ASEAN! Philip is beating the crap out of China!" He yelled.

"What? Philip would never do that" I doubted. "But Papa ASEAN you gotta see this!" Vietnam insisted. I sigh "Alright then"

We went to the cafeteria and I'm not even surprised that there's a crowd. America and Russia must be fighting again.

My eyes widened. Vietnam is right. I rushed to Philip and tried to stop her. "Philip! What are you doing?" I asked. She ignored me and kept on punching China.

"Philip!" I yelled. She looked at me. Her eyes stared at me coldly. She's not alright. I decided to hug her. Eventually it helped.

"Huh?" She questioned. "W-what?" She looked at her hands and she was surprised. There was blood on it. Poor China. He got beaten up bad.

She was silent. "Phil? Is everything alright?" I asked. "What did I just do?" She asked. "Well you did kinda beat up China" I replied.

"I did that?" She asked. I nodded. "I need to talk to the others." I said. "Okay"

"America? Russia? Why didn't both of you stop Phil?" I asked. "Uhm well, first of all China started everything" America replied. "You should of seen vhat happened. China deserved everything"

Russia then added. "What did he do?" I ask. "Insulted her, us and her family. I agree with Russia for once" America said. I sigh. "Alright then, we'll review the cctv instead"
I replied.

After China was patched up, they were both called to UN's office. For the second time. "Hello China, hello Philippines" UN greeted.

They didn't respond. "So? What happened?" UN asked. "What happened? This motherfucker bet me fucking up!" China yelled. "China, language"

"Is this true Phil?" He asked. Philip nodded. "We'll check the cctv for more info, you'll be judged after" UN stated. "Isn't this enough evidence already?" China asked. "Sadly no China" UN replied.

UN and I were shocked after we saw the cctv footage. "China, Philip  you are both suspended for the rest of the week or 3 days" UN stated. Philip nodded. China complained.

"I am sorry China you are also suspended after what you have done. We gave you a warning and it seems that you ignored that" UN replied. China and Philip left.

"I don't understand. Why would Philip do that?" UN asked. "Philip is not the type of person to do this. It's like someone else did that" I replied.

"China did say horrible things, that did probably piss Philip way off" I stated. "Indeed" he replied.