CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A Simple Meeting

Warning: Taglish, drama, angst, depression >:DD

-ASEAN's POV-

                    So, I decided to meet Philip's brother today. He did agree that I could talk to him but I didn't tell him why. It would be unkind of me if I asked h to meet me at my office. So instead I decided to go to the Palace.

I took out my teleporter and went there. Guards then approached me. "Mr. ASEAN? What are you doing here po?" One of them asked. "Well I wanted to talk to Martial Law." I replied.

Before the guard could even say something Martial's secretary approached me. "Greeting po Mr. ASEAN. Follow me po to Sir Martial's office." They stated

(AUHA7CBNER SWHENTN sa tagal ko di nag update ng chapter nakalimutan ko na pangalan nya. Pasabi nalangsa comment section. Thank u)

We went in the palace and everyone just stared at me. A slight feeling of discomfort surrounded me. Some did greeted me though. After a 3 minute walk we then arrived at Martial's office.

Martial's secretary knocked on the door. "Sir! Mayroon po kayong bisita"(Sir! You have guest). They said. "Papasukin nyo" He then replied.

The secretary then nodded which signaled me to go in. "Greetings Martial." I greeted. His eyes widened. "Sir ASEAN? I thought the meeting would start after 30 minutes? And why did you come here? Y'know you didnt need to"

I chuckled. "It's fine do not worry Martial. Anyways, can we talk about your sister?" I asked. He stared at me straight in the eye.

"What happened is she okay?" He asked in concern. "Do no worry, she is physically alright but I don't think she's mentally alright" I stated.

"Ano ang young big sabihin?(What do you mean?)" He asked. "Well Philip usually gets bullied by China-" I was immediately cut off by Martial slamming the table.

"THAT PUTA! CANT HE JUST FUCK OFF?!" Martial said madly. "Martial please calm down" I replied. He sighed.

"So what happened next? My sister getting fucking beat up?" He giggled in despair. "No. It's the other way around" Martial looked at me confused.

"Do you mean that?" I nodded. "So~ he basically beat the crap out of China?" He smirked. "Indeed"

"I guess my lessons did pay off" He whispered."I dont really see a problem with this. All my life I've been teaching Phil to act tough and defend herself. So why did you actually come?" He asked.

"The time I saw Philip she was indeed punching the crap out of China. But it didnt seem like she was the one doing it. I'm sure you know her, and you know deep down inside that she is not the type of person to do that"

"So please, could you kindly tell me what really is going on with her?" I asked. Martial sighed. "You really want to know do you...I guess I dont have a choice naman(anyways)."

"Ever since Del, you know passed-" My eyes widened. "He's dead?" Martial sighed once more. He nodded. "But Phil told us that he just fell in a coma?" I replied.

"He did, but he died a couple weeks later. We tried to hide it from the public, pero diba, what happens in the dark comes to light." He replied.

"I acted strange, like I couldn't take a loss anymore. Which was true, instead of being a big brother image to Phil I was ignorant trying to be tough. But I didnt"

"I was a foolish idiot. I wasn't there when she needed me the most. First ina, then my ama, and then my kuya. For the first time ever I felt alone. Phil too felt alone. She didn't feel I was there."

His voice turned teary and I decided to comfort him. "I'm very sorry" I replied. "Pakiusap po, huwag nyo muna sabihin ang totoo(Please dont tell anyone the truth)" He muttered.

I felt pity for the young teen. I sigh. I gave him a little hug and he hugged me back. Who knew such a tough flag could have such a soft heart.

"Salamat po" Martial wiped his tears off and smiled. "Salamay rin" I smiled back.

Note: Am back! Well kinda? Betcha didn't expect that lmao. Hope you enjoyed the story. I am so evil >:DD