••¤('×[¤ 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ¤]×')¤••

Chapter one: The art of death and reincarnation

—Like any other day, you wake up from your alarm, you buy to-go breakfast at mcdo, go to work, get nagged by your annoying supervisor, walk back home, and get ran over by a truck.

Hold on...

Everything went by so fast, you didn't even realize you died and got reincarnated.

You just died three seconds ago and now you're getting pulled out of a woman's vagina.

'I can't... feel anything, did I die? What the fuck is happening,' You thought unable to move, all you were able to do was cry.

You weren't able to say goodbye to your friends or family, you didn't even got to make your dream come true.

Ever since you were a kid you've always wanted to have a lot of pets. You never even got the chance to have a pet or dog.

You were crying when suddenly you felt someone grab you, as if you were a baby.

'Hey! Can't you see I'm having my moment here!' Is what you wanted to say but instead only sobs were able to come out.

At this point you've grown suspicious about your situation, it feels like you're not actually dead.

It was as if... you were reborn.

Turns out your suspicions were true, you've been isekai'd by truck-kun, it's been a lot of yesrs that you've been living this new life.

It's been seven years since you've died and lived again.

Instead of being sad, you took your reincarnation as a chance to make your dream come true and take care of lots and lots of animals.

Your luck wasn't so good since when you tried to sneak in a cat, your brother snitched on you. Your parents were so furious back then.

They never let you have any since both of your parents had allergies for fur.

And that's where you met this boy, he had a really cute cat.

You befriended him just so you can play with his cat.

His name was Chifuyu Matsuno.