Chapter 23

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I woke up to very heavy breathing I looked at the time and it was midnight then I looked over at taylor and he was sweating and he was turning really pale. I called his names multiple times but he still wouldn't wake up. He began to cry and he started calling my name I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of freezing water and dumped it on him. He finally woke up "Baby, what happened?" I asked alittle worried because of what I just saw "I had a nightmare." He told me continuing to cry "What was it about?" I asked "That I pranked you by scaring you then you ran out the house because you were scared and you got hit by a car because you ran on the road." He said wiping his tears. I pulled him close to my chest "It's ok baby I'm still here, atleast you know not to prank me." I said softly laughing.

•Morning•

I walked downstairs because it was 9 in the morning and I decided to make breakfast. Before I was done I felt a pair of soft hands wrap around my waist "What you doing tonight?" Taylor whispered in my ear I turned around "I'm gonna be sleeping what about you babe?" I asked laughing "Can we please tonight?" He asked starting to fake cry "Ok how about this, if you don't kiss, or do anything sexual to me for a whole week then I will make this Saturday night special for you." I told him I hope he doesn't give up. But I do know that I will be doing a lot of things to see if he will give up. "Ugh, deal." He said "Starting now" I said smiling. I walked away and put the breakfast on different plates for the boys and the girls.

20 mins later I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Hayes looked like he had been crying I walked up to him and hugged him "What's wrong?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room "They guys." He said looking down "Taylor to?" I asked he shook his head "Well what did they do this time?" I asked him "so last night I was sleeping and I felt something on my face and I woke up and screamed because there was a real spider on my face. They laughed and took videos of me. Then later that night I got up to get a glass of water and out of no where they come behind me and pull my pants down." He kept telling me these horrible things and I couldn't help but hug him "I will take care of this." I told him walking out the room. "OK LISTEN UP!" I yelled everyone's head shot towards me "Ok. Melody, Abby, and taylor this doesn't apply to yall. But the rest I'm ducking tired of Yall. Hayes has come to me everyday crying and miserable because of yall hurting him. I have had a good week except for when hayes tells me what yall do to him, yall are grown guys learn how to control yalls selfs. And for you nash I want to see you act like a better brother to hayes, he does nothing to you so you need to stop with this fucking mess. If yall don't stop I'm really going to do something about it and yall will regret it." I told them there faces looked really scared I turned to hayes and put my arm around him "Now if they mess with you, tell me and I will handle it. I won't just say something I will do something because I hate seeing you hurt." I said smiling he smiled and hugged me.

Nash walke up to him and tried to give him a hug but hayes pushed him away. I don't blame him nash is a dick.

"I'm sorry little bro I didn't realize I hurt you"

~Hayes' P.O.V.~

"I'm sorry little bro I didn't realize I hurt you." When nash said that I was on the verge of punching the shit out of him "YOU DIDNT REALIZE?! Really? Well obviously you didn't hear me crying every night. Because of you I have no more confidence in my self you made me a different person nash but that person isn't good. Nash your my older brother and I thought you would teach me things in life not make me want to kill my self every night." I said walking away
______________
Hello slut muffins.

How was it? A lot of drama. Don't worry way more drama to come. Love yall:))