Chapter 7

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I decided to wear a short black dress that was very tight. I put on light make up and my black heels, "Hey Ainsley do u ha-" Taylor stopped once he seen me "Woah babe, you look fine as hell!" He said licking his lips, "Well when we get back maybe we can get dirty." I said winking at him and walking out the door.

The boys picked us up and Matt kept looking at me "She's mine. Stop!" Taylor snapped at Matt, Matt just looked out the window and didn't say anything else.

When we got to the party there were so many people! Music was blasting, people were drinking, making out, grinding to the music. Taylor saw people grinding to the music and took my hand "Let's go dance." He whispered in my ear, we started dancing and Matt came up to Taylor "My turn." He was obviously drunk "Matt your drunk, go away." Taylor told Matt. Matt just nodded and laughed then walked away to another girl and started dancing with him. "He's so desperate to dance." I said laughing "I'm going get a drink." I told Taylor and walked to the bar area

The guy asked me what I would like "Um give me alittle bit of vodka and mix some water with it." I said smiling "You do know that gets you drunk fast?" He asked "Yea, but i don't care. I want to have fun." He just nodded and gave me my drink I started drinking it tasted nasty at first but it tasted better once I had a second cup.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~
I was looking for Ainsley and I saw her dancing on top of the table with guys standing around it. She was so drunk it was funny, it looked like she had about 5 five cups. She started twerking then she fell off the table "Holy shit Ainsley are you ok?" I said running to her

"Nigga da fuck it look like?! Let me twerk!!!" She said trying to get out my grip "Your drunk were leaving." I told her "You look like, like, neeeemmmoooo." She slurred out then fell asleep as I was trying to find cameron. I finally found him and told him it was time to go, all of a sudden Ainsley woke up and started laughing really hard. I have no idea why.

"Well look who it is, Taylor and his little slut." I heard someone say I turned around and it was Kaitlyn, she's also Cameron's girlfriend "Who you calling slut?" Ainsley snapped at her and ran towards her I hurried and grabbed her waist "Aww look how ugly you are." Kaitlyn said "Aww look how messed up your face is." Ainsley said causing me, nash, Matt, and cameron to laugh "Shut the fuck up cameron!" Kaitlyn walked up to cameron and slapped him.

"Bitch don't slap my friend!" Ainsley said and punched kaitlyn, before we knew it they were both fighting on the ground. Corey said she couldn't fight but from what I'm looking at she's messing up kaitlyns face even more.

I picked Ainsley up and got in the car and we left.

When we got home I brought Ainsley upstairs and put her in the guest bed at Abby's house, we've been staying there for a few days since Ainsleys parents went for some alone time vacation. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and seen Ainsley "What are you doing in here?" I asked her "I want u Taylor." She said trying to kiss me "Your drunk Ainsley go back to bed." I told her "No!" She snapped "Ainsley I'm not going to take advantage of you." I said "I know what I'm doing." She said getting on her knees.

•Next morning•

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I woke up with a massive headache! "You ok?" Taylor asked I noticed he was naked, I looked down and I was naked to. "Wtf happened last night?!" I asked alittle scared "We were at the party and you drank vodka mixed with water then kaitlyn started being rude my ex, and yall 2 got in a fist fight. Once we got home I Layed you down on the bed and took a shower. 5 mins later I felt your hands wrap around my waist then I told u I didn't want to take advantage of you but you said you knew what you were doing and got on your knees and you know the rest." He said I can't believe I had drunk sex, I covered my mouth "Did we use protection?" I asked worried "I tried putting it on but your ripped it up." He said looking down at his hands

"Oh my god, what if I'm pregnant?! And your not even my boyfriend." I yelled "Ouch." He said laughing "Well I didn't mean it that way, I'm just scared Taylor I can't be a mom not yet. I'm to young." I told him and began to cry "No no no, don't cry I will be here for you no matter what I've always wanted to be a dad. Now will you do the honors and be my girlfriend?" He said all I did was say yes.