Chapter 36

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
Today is the day Taylor is leaving to go on tour. I was really upset but I knew this was gonna make him happy. We all left to bring everyone to there flight I looked at Taylor and he was smiling really hard while reading text messages. I tried to glacé at it but he snatched his phone away "Hiding something?" I asked and he rolled his eyes not even answering. I'm kind of worried he might not be just doing this tour he might be visiting a girl. I mean I know he's doing the tour for sure because even the rest of them said he was.

We got out the car and walked into the airport "I love you, I promise with all my heart I will text you every single day, Skype you, and call you." Taylor said hugging me I still felt kind of worried because of this person "what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head "I love you more." I said and kissed him he started to walk off but then soon turned around "Impossible" he yelled to me I laughed and a tear fell from my eye "It's gonna be ok." Cameron hugged me and I hugged back. We went back to the car and drove home.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him and he looked at me. I usually don't say that so he was kind of confused "Of course" he finally managed to say "So when we were heading to the airport I was watching Taylor text someone then he smiled. I tried to look at who he was texting but he snatched his phone away." I told him "Honestly if I knew anything about it, you know I would tell you but i don't know I could tell the boys to keep an eye on him for you." He said and I nodded

~Cameron's P.O.V.~
I texted Nash and he soon replied. I was kind of glad Ainsley's went to take a shower because I didn't want her seeing the texts if Nash said something about him cheating.

"Hey cam, just landed and yea I found it odd that Taylor snatched his phone away from her he always let her see his phone. So we just got our hotel room Taylor said he was going to visit someone but didn't say who, Hayes tried to ask but all he said that it was none of his business." Nash texted back I was beyond pissed

Taylor promised he would never hurt Ainsley again. Ainsley came ut of the room and grabbed her phone. She looked at me and laughed "Really?" She asked looking at the stupid pic I took "If I ever got kidnapped you could look at that picture and remember what I looked like." I told her and she shook her head "No one would want your annoying ass" she said and I gasped "Hey! Everyone wants me" I said and put my hand over my chest.

*1 month later*

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
Taylor texted me that night he left but haven't talked to me at all since then. Maybe he was busy I can't be rude about it I mean he finally has a good career and I'm not going to ruin that for him. I decided to call him "What do you want?" He answered "Just wanted to call you" I told him and he sighed in frustration "No, I can't talk Ainsley I'm busy." He said and a tear fell from my eye "I- I love you" I said and he didn't answer "K gotta go" he said and hurried to Hangup. I wish Cameron was here right now but he's out with this new girl he met so I'm not gonna bother him.

I layed down in bed and decided to take a nap.
______________________________

So I will be updating a little more tonight since I took a 5 hour nap and can't sleep.