Chapter 31

~Abby's P.O.V.~
I honestly don't know if Ainsley and I are friends. I mean she's been nice to me but i don't know if that's a sign that were friends. All I know is that I really miss my best friend. Some nights I've needed her help to get me through things but she wasn't there. Some nights I would find my self in a place I couldn't get out of. Only if she was there she would be able to help me.

Anyways Cameron and I have been doing good. Corey said he didn't want to date anymore because of what happened. I know it was wrong but I wasn't the one who went in first Cameron just grabbed my face and kissed me and I just happened to kiss back. I guess you could say me and Cameron are friends with benefits.

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
Taylor and I were just watching tv, I looked over at him and he was to focused on the tv to even notice I was staring. His face was just so touchable so I reached my hand out to touch his face. Then out of no where he grabs my arm and pulls me in close and presses his lips against mine. "I love you" he said looking into my eyes. I got up and straddled him, kissing him more and then down to his neck he began to moan as I left hickies. Right when things were about to get heated, All the boys walk in the house. "Woah" Jack Johnson said I laughed "You guys couldn't come in an hour?" Taylor asked them and they shrugged "Do you guys know anything?" He asked them then they shrugged again. "Fuck Yall" taylor mumbled under his breath.

"Well I'm gonna go make dinner." I told them getting up. As I was cooking I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was taylor by looking down at the pair of hands. All of a sudden he stuck his hand in my underwear and began to stick one finger in me moving it in and out. Soon he put another. I moaned quietly so no one would hear. He pulled out and washed his hands "Foods done!" I yelled and the boys ran in the kitchen attacking the stove. "Don't think I didn't know what yall were doing in here." Abby said whispering in my ear while laughing "He could of fingered you somewhere else and not where the food was." She added causing me to laugh.
______________

I promise I will put a long chapter when I'm on spring break! Love yall :)