Chapter 32

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
After abby said that it caused all the boy' head to shoot up from their phones "Guys she was joking." I said and they actually believed me. We ate the food and had a pretty good conversation. Hayes still hasn't accepted Nash's apology I mean I don't blame him. It was just awkward when we were eating because they had to sit by each other. "Oh Ainsley is it ok if Sky comes over for the night? My mom needs to go to a little party for her work." He said and I nodded "Sure I love sky." I smiled.

After about an hour sky showed up with all kinds of horses in her hands. "Hey A!" She said hugging me I hugged her back "Hey sky, I haven't seen you in a while." I told her and she smiled. Gosh do I love that beautiful smile.

We sat down on the couch watching tv and sky was on the floor playing with her horses. She got up and ran up to me "Can we go swimming?" She asked whispering in my ear. "Yes. But ask the boys if they want to." I told her and she nodded "Ok! Listen to me dumbos, do Yall want to go swimming?!" She asked in such a serious tone "Yea but you have to be nicer and stop calling us dumbos." Nash said she chuckled to herself "You don't always get what you want." She snapped at him I picked her up "And this is why I love yalls sister." I said taking her to my room for her to change into her bathing suit.

I looked in her bag and seen there was a bathing suit. "Oh yea, I told my mom I was gonna beg to go swimming so she packed my bathing suit." She told me I laughed "Smart little cookie." I said slapping her cheek softly

We walked down stairs after changing and noticed the boys were already in the pool "Can I bring my horses?" She asked me and I nodded, she grabbed all her horses and ran outside. I walked out and seen Abby and Melody sitting on the chairs just talking. "Hey" I said sitting next to them, they both smiled at me. We talked for a little bit and then I got in the pool. "I have a boyfriend." Sky told me i gave her the look and she smiled so innocently "What's his name?" I asked her "Hunter." She said I nodded "Am I gonna have to have a little talk with this boy?" I asked putting my hands on my hips "Nope, he's sweet." She said and I laughed.

2 hours have passed and everyone was getting tired, we went inside and I gave sky a bath. "Can we watch frozen?" She asked me and I nodded. We walked to the living room and I turned it on. Not even ten minutes passed and she was dead asleep. I picked her up and brought her to my room and let her sleep between me and Taylor. He soon came in the room and Layed next to her. He looked down at her and back at me "So is this what it feels like to be parents?" He asked smiling down at her "Yes it does." I told him