Chapter 38

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I turned over and looked at Hayes, he was asleep. I got up and walked downstairs, I looked at the time and it was 3 In the morning. I grabbed some water and went back upstairs. I seen that Hayes woke up "Hey" he said in a raspy voice "Hi" I told him laying down with him "Can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded "Why does this have to happen to me? I mean I treated Taylor right and I don't see why I get this in return" I said and he just looked at me "Ainsley you are beautiful and truthfully I don't see why he is doing this. Your a wonderful girlfriend and anybody would be lucky to have you." He said and I just stared into his blue eyes. Before I knew it I felt my self leaning in and we kissed i don't know why I was doing this but I liked it.

"Woah" he said pulling away "Yeaa..." I said "Your a good kisser" he told me

"I try" I said with a shrug "we should probably go back to sleep." I told him and he nodded we layed down and I cuddled up to him.

*Next day*
I woke up and decided to try and call Taylor again since Hayes was sleeping.

"Hey Taylor" I said "Ainsley I'm in a meeting" he said and hung up well that didn't go as planned. I know he's not in a meeting because he said he hated them and never went to one. I have 2 more weeks til they come home then I finally get to see him again. I really do miss him. I mean he said he loved me, does he really?

*2 weeks later*
I jumped out of bed and got ready today was the day Taylor came back I've been waiting so long even though he treated me wrong I still miss him. I grabbed my keys and Hayes and I got in the car. We headed to the airport which took about 5 mins to get to. When we got there I seen Nash walking this way I had the biggest smile on my face

I ran up to them and hugged all of them "Taylor?" I called no answer. "Um Ainsley" Nash said and I got worried "He didn't come with us." And that's when I lost it. I started to cry. I got on Instagram and seen something I wasn't expecting to see.

It was a picture of him and this girl the caption said "Babe stayed longer. I love you!" I cried even more. I couldn't handle this. So this is who he was texting? Is this why he didn't come back? All kinds of questions ran through my mind. I lost the one I really loved.