Chapter 26

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
Taylor and I walked over to my moms house and we didn't bother to knock because my mom doesn't care if we just walk in. I opened the door and she had a confused look on her face because we had bags in our hands. "Oh yea, can we crash here for the night? There's a lot of drama going on." I told her "Of course sweetie." She said and smiled I soon felt my phone buzzing I looked and noticed it was hayes "Hey hayes what's up?" I asked him, I heard soft crying "Hayes what's wrong?" I asked "It's Nash he just punched me." He said sounding like he was hurt

"What happened?" I was getting really worried now "Well I was laying on the couch and Nash asked me to move but I said no and we kept fighting then he just punched me." I am beyond pissed right now. "Come over to my moms house and sleep here tonight." I told him and he agreed and walked over. When he walked inside I have him a hug and got him an ice pack.

"Why? I miss when we were little and had that special bond but now that we have grown Nash thinks he can bully me. To me it seems like he's trying to empress his friends with what he thinks he can do." Hayes said I nodded "I'm sorry hayes. I really am I know Nash shouldn't be treating you like this. He isn't being a good brother, did he ever do this kind of stuff around Sky?" I asked and he nodded "What did she do?"

"She would always run away and go cry in her room because she was scared to look at Nash after he would hit me and yell at me for no reason." I just wanted to cry so bad hearing this made me tear up "Hayes you don't deserve this. Call me a baby but I'm crying because I feel bad and I want it to stop I just don't know what to do anymore. Nash doesn't need to treat you like this!" I said hayes hugged me and told me he was going to bed. I showed him his room for the night and he went to sleep.

I walked back to the couch where Taylor and my mom was "I think I know a place for Nash to get him straight." My mom told me and Taylor "Ok what is it?"

"You know that show Beyond Scared straight?" (I heard about you, I was waiting for you at the door. *Head tilt* 😂) Taylor and I nodded "Well I can call the number and Nash can go and they can get his act together." She told us. Taylor and I looked at each other "Honestly I want him to go because hayes does not deserve this at all! If hayes was my brother, well he kinda is like an Unbiological brother. I would take care of him and keep him safe." I said "You already do." Taylor added "Exactly he's like my brother and as the older one its my job to do that." I said

"Ainsley, you are a really good friend to hayes honestly." My mom told me I smiled

~Hayes' P.O.V.~
I over heard Ainsley, Taylor, and Her mom talking about how Nash should go to Beyond Scared straight place. Like I seriously think he should to. I'm not gonna lie but some times, not all the time but sometimes I get annoying but the rest I do nothing to Nash. He thinks it's all fun and games but really he doesn't understand how bad he has hurt me. I never told anybody yet but a few weeks ago when everybody went to the store and left Nash and I alone he beat me.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs. "I have to show Yall something I haven't told anyone yet but here it goes" I said lifting up my shirt everyone gasped and covered there mouths "THATS IT IM DONE IM CALLING THE FUCKING PLACE NASH NEEDS TO GO!" Ainsley screamed damn I never seen her this mad but I don't blame her.

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I looked up the number for the place and called it.

After 20 mins of setting up the thing I finally got it. I texted everybody except Nash because we're not telling him. My plan is we say we're going to the mall but we're really not. I hope that works.

I looked at hayes "I love you." I told him he smiled and came hug me "Thank you for being here for me, I really truly don't know where I would be without you here with me to help." Hayes said "Murdered by Nash." I told him and he laughed and nodded. "Alright later losers I'm going to bed." I said they all nodded and I went to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me "Get up its noon." Taylor told me I sat up and stretched taylor began to hug me and kiss me down my neck he came back up to my ear "It's been a week." He whispered I smiled and kissed him. We kissed for about 2 minutes, "I love you" I told him "And I love you." He said smiling.