Chapter 20

Before I start I wanted Yall to get an image of what Ainsley looks like😂 for the next few chapters i will be putting a pic of some of the characters so you can know what they look like.

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
What cameron did really hurt me. I mean I just did something simple but he took it as a big deal and made a fool of himself. I can't take this anymore. I grabbed my bag, charger, iPad, clothes, wallet, and pennyboard. I opened my window and hopped out.

15 mins later I get a text from Taylor

Fuckboy caniff💚💙:
Babe where the fuck are you?! We have been looking for awhile!

Me:
I'm sorry taylor I love you so much but I can't handle the pain anymore. I have to get away from all this. What cameron did made my heart shatter into pieces and I don't think it can be fixed.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~
After I basically killed poor cameron I couldn't find Ainsley anywhere. I decided to text her and minutes later she replied

A. Mazing💙💕:
I'm sorry taylor I love you so much but I can't handle the pain anymore. I have to get away from all this. What cameron did made my heart shatter into pieces and I don't think it can be fixed.

Shit, fuck, shit, fuck, damn, fuck, fuck!

Why just why?? I can't let Ainsley get away this easy! No matter what I have to do I will do it just to get Ainsley back.

"Fuck you Cameron! Your little sister just ran away because of you." I said yelling at him

"What?!" Was all he could say

I glared at him and ran out of the house.

•5 hours later•
It's dark out side and I'm still looking for Ainsley she has to be out here somewhere.

~Ainsley's P.O.V.~
I am now at the beach, yes I did not get very far with walking because my house is like 20 mins away but the reason I didn't get far is because my dumb self saw food and a skatepark so Ya know I just had to go. I met a lot of cool people, I feel like I was changing the way I act when I was with them. I think it's time for a change.

I seen a hair salon not to far from the beach so I walked there.

When I got there this lady greeted me "Hi, how may I help you?" She was a blonde she looked kinda dumb but I don't know.

"Yes I would like to have my hair bleach blonde with a light blue as ombré." I said and she nodded

When I was done I honestly looked really hot! Damn why didn't I think of this before? Hmm now to the mall. I walked to the mall which was like next door from the salon.

When I was done shopping I basically bought hooker clothes. Not bad clothes but clothes that show a lot of skin.

I walked to the nearest hotel and got a room. This wasn't the best hotel but it was enough for me to sleep and get up for more walking.

•1 month Later•
So it's offically been 1 month since I ran away I ended up in Virginia. Yea I know it's a far away place but I really miss taylor so I might go home.

I got up and got ready

I was now back in Cali I hope they still want me to come back. And I hope they don't care about my mega change.

I was now at the front door of my house I knocked on the door and taylor answered

"HOLY SHIT!" Taylor screamed "MY GIRLFRIEND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND IS BACK!!" He yelled and attacked me with a hug. I didn't say anything about it because I really did miss him.

He looked at me up and down and gasped "Babe, why?" He asked "Well Ya know I met a few people at the skatepark and needed a change" I said "I mean your hair is gorgeous but your clothes look painted on you." He said making me giggle I walked in the house and surprisingly no one was home.
___________________

Heyy guys sorry this was a short chapter but I'm tired! I hope you enjoyed. Comment what your think because I love when yall comment. :)