Chapter 10: UK baby!

~~After 1 month and 3 weeks~~

"I miss you, too." I said while skyping with Harry. We talked almost every day since the day they left especially Zayn and I. He would always call or text me. I never stopped liking him. I hope he didn't stop liking me, too.

"We'll see each other after 1 week. I'm so happy that I'll see you again." He said.

"Yeah. Me too." I said and Niall appeared on the screen. I miss him. "Niall. I'm missing you. How are you?" I said as soon as I saw him.

"I'm fine. I'm missing you, too." He said with his amazing voice. "How's college?" He asked me.

"Great. My grades were so good the past month." I said.

"We're your good luck charm. Well, I am cause I'm Irish." He said with his Irish accent.

"How's the rest?" I asked them.

"They're all fine. Eleanor will visit too after few days." Harry answered.

"I've always wanted to meet Eleanor. She seems so lovely." I said.

"Well, she is." Harry said and his phone rang. "It's Zayn." He said with a smile on his face. "Hello. Guess who I'm talking to right now. Diana." He said on the phone. "He says hi."

"Tell him I say hi too and I can't wait to see him again." I said and he told Zayn.

"What time do we have to be at the airport to pick you up?" Harry asked me and I was surprised that they'll pick me up from the airport.

"You're gonna pick me up?" I asked him.

"Sure we'll do." Niall said.

"You guys are the sweetest things ever." I said.

"Thanks. You did more to us." Harry said.

"The plane lands on 8 p.m." I said.

"Okay. We'll be there. I promise you." Harry said.

"I have to go. I'm meeting Jake and have an interview tonight. See you after 1 week." I said and waved.

"Bye." They said and ended the call.

-----------------------------

~~After 1 week~~

I was in the airport with my mum, Sienna, Jake and my sisters. It's not the first I go in a plane alone so it wouldn't be scary. I wish.

"If anyone annoyed you or tried to hurt you in any way possible, just call me and I'll be wherever you are. Okay?" Jake said.

"Okay, Jake. You're a true friend." I said and hugged him with one hand. "Bye." I said and pulled back.

"Tell them I say hi." Sienna said.

"Of course." I said.

"Take care of yourself, Diana. Don't do anything stupid." My mum said. What I like about my mum is that she always boosts my self esteem.

"I love you, too mum." I said sarcastically.

"I'll miss you, Diana." She said and hugged. "Don't forget to call me every day." She continued.

"I won't but if I did, you call." I said.

"Okay. Bye, honey. Hope you have fun." She said and let me go.

"Bye." I said and walked away having multiple feelings. I don't know whether I should be happy because I'll see One Direction after 4 hours or sad because I'll leave my mum and sister for more than 1 month for the first time. I got in the airplane and started listening to my IPod to forget about the world for a while.