Chapter 27: I'm going to Manchester

A/N: Thank Youuuuu for the 7000 reads =) -D xxx

 I'm leaving today. I'm leaving everything here. I'll try to leave my pain here, my memories, everything buried here. I'll miss it but I'll try not to. I'll try to forget. I'll try to forget everything that happened here. The bellboy took my luggage down to the taxi and I followed him. I got into the taxi and the driver drove towards the train station. I shouldn't be thinking of Zayn. I will go and everything will be good. I will get back to my normal life.

      I got to the station and saw cameras and flashes and that's when I realized that my life will never be the same. The photographers started taking pictures and asking me questions like why am I alone and did I really cheat on Zayn. It made me sick.

"Of course I didn't cheat on Zayn." Is the only thing I answered.

   I entered the hall where they couldn't follow me. I was relieved but I froze again when I saw the boys with El but Zayn wasn't there. I was truly disappointed that Zayn wasn't there. After everything  we've been through, he doesn't even bother to see me one last time. Everything he told me was a lie. I bet he was happy that we broke up. I was sure at that moment that he didn't show up yesterday to the cinema.

"Diana!" Harry said when he saw me then hugged me. "What happened?" He asked.

"We broke up." I said trying my best not to cry.

"That was obvious. I mean what's the thing that happened that made you break up?" Liam said.

"He said that I'm cheating on him with Jake. He was convinced that I were so..." I said and shrugged.

"And how are you?" El asked me.

"I'll be okay." I said.

"Zayn isn't here." Louis said when he saw me looking behind them.

"I don't even care about him anymore." I lied wishing it was true.

"He wanted to come but he couldn't wake up today morning." Louis said.

"He was really drunk yesterday night." Niall said.

"He's a total mess." Harry added.

"I don't want to hear a thing about him." I said.

"But he kept on saying--" Niall tried to say but I cut him off by walking away. "Okay. We won't talk about him." He said.

"Okay." I said and got back to them.

"What will happen next?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Will it end this way?" Louis asked.

"He wanted it to end this way." I said.

"But don't you think that you need to give each other time?" El said.

"No. It's over. Everything is over." I said. I looked at the clock and it was 12:55. The train will leave after 5 minutes.

"I have to go now." I said and hugged Louis.

"I'll miss you." He said.

"I'll miss you more." I said. I hugged Niall next.

"Bye, little brother." I said.

"I'm older than you." Niall said.

"No. I am older than you. 3 months older." I said.

"Yes you are but you're my little sister." He said. I hugged Liam then Harry and finally El.

"We'll keep in contact." El said.

"Sure." I said.

"Take care of yourself." Louis said and nodded.

"Bye guys." I said walking away. A tear escaped my eye. I didn't say goodbye to Zayn. I didn't see him. I didn't kiss him goodbye. I didn't smell him. I went in the train and sat on my seat then turned on some music on my iPod to pass time.

~~Zayn's POV~~

I woke up in bed. I looked at the clock. It was 2:00 p.m. I totally panicked. Diana must've left. She leaves at 1:00. I looked around the bedroom to see where I am. I was at Liam's house. How did I get here?

"Liam!" I shouted going outside the bedroom. "Did she leave?" I asked pretending that I don't care.

"I'm sorry, Zayn." He said. I didn't show any emotion but I was dying thinking that she left and I wouldn't see her. She doesn't want me anymore. She doesn't want to give us a chance. She also may be relieved that we broke up.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem so." Liam said.

"I'm really fine. I'll forget about her. I will live my life without her like she chose to live her life without me. Each one of us will go in his own way." I said smiling as best as I could at that moment. I didn't mean what I was saying.

"And how do you know that she chose to live her life without you?" He asked.

"I sent her a text to meet me at the cinema yesterday but she didn't show up." I said.

"Zayn, you're stupid." Liam said.

"Thank you. You always give the best pep talk." I said sarcastically.

"You really are stupid. She showed up yesterday." Liam said and I was completely shocked.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"It's all over the news." He said and went to the kitchen then came back holding a magazine. He handed it to me and I started reading it.

"Zayn Malik and ex-girlfriend on a date again?" I read the headlines out loud. I opened to the article and started reading the important parts.

"They didn't come together...Zayn came in his car while Diana came in a taxi...Zayn was a bit earlier than her. Apparently, the young interviewer likes to keep the bad boy waiting." I read the article and looked at the pictures. It showed Diana coming into the cinema looking great as always. "Diana Smith left the cinema after a total of 5 minutes crying. Did they have another fight?" I read the last part of the article and looked at Liam who was looking at me with his famous What-Do-You-Think-About-That look.

"I really am stupid." I said and went running to the room I was in.

"What happened to you?" Liam asked me following me to the bedroom.

"Nothing. How did I even get here?" I said.

"You were drunk yesterday so I took you from the bar and brought you here." He said.

"I want to ask you one last question." I said and he nodded. "Did you go to the train station?" I asked.

"Yeah. We did." He answered.

"How was she?" I asked.

"She seemed that she really wanted to leave." He said and my heart broke a little more.

"Thanks Liam." I said and went outside the house.

I'm going to Manchester.