Chapter 11: Horror Movies

Louis drove around London. It was beautiful. I didn't have the chance to see it before. I used to go from the airport to the hotel. From the hotel to where I'll be doing my interview. Then from there to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah. It's amazing. But why won't we go walking instead of going in the car?" I said.

"Because the fans would see us if we were walking so the car is...um...faster." Niall said.

"I forgot that you're famous for a moment." I said.

"First we're going to The London eye." Louis announced.

"Aren't some of you afraid of the heights? How will you ride it?" I asked.

"We'll take a chance." Zayn said and smiled. He was sitting beside me. When he turned his face to me, I could see his eyes real close like that time in the park. I remember that day in the park. It was seriously the perfect day. I smiled at the memory.

"What are you smiling about?" Zayn asked me chuckling.

"Nothing. Just happy because I'm with you." I said. He smiled a really wide smile. "I mean happy to be with all of you." I corrected. Louis turned on the radio. It was their song. One Thing.

"How come I never heard you singing or humming?" I asked. Louis started singing along in a really load voice.

"All better Louis. You can stop now." I said but he didn't stop. I just sighed and sat silently enjoying the song. Zayn started humming along a little bit. His voice is just amazing

"Your voice is amazing." I said looking into his eyes.

"Let's hear your voice." He said.

"Um...I don't think you want your ears to be damaged. So I'm not gonna sing. Just for your sake." I said. I know that I don't have a good voice so I don't sing.

"It wouldn't be that bad." Liam said.

"Oh. Trust me it is." I said.

"We're here." Louis said cutting off our conversation. We got out of the car and got our tickets and got into the cabin. It started working. I wasn't afraid of heights so it was just a fun ride for me. I looked at Zayn who was struggling to be brave.

"Hold my hand if it makes you feel better." I suggested and stretched my hand for him. He took it. I love the London eye already.

"It's amazing." I said looking outside.

"Holding hands with Zayn or the view?" Harry asked and I looked at him that what-are-you-talking-about look. Niall laughed a little. I just looked back outside and forgot about the boys.

"Do you like it?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"You just admitted that you like holding Zayn's hand. Finally. Applause please." Louis said clapping.

"I meant the view and the ride." I said.

"Yeah sure." Harry said.

"Now it's your turn to admit Zayn." Louis said.

"Can you just forget about the whole me and Diana thing?" Zayn sad.

"Not when you're reminding us about it every 5 minutes." Niall said. What? He's talking about me. Awwwh. That's sweet. They suddenly went silent. Zayn probably shut them up or something.

We got off the London eye and got into the car. We went to the zoo and took a lot of pictures there. Then we went to the cinema. They boys wanted to watch a horror movie but I didn't.