Chapter 26: Everything Is Over

"Good morning." I said as I entered the kitchen seeing Zayn.

"Good morning." He said coldly. I could see that he really is annoyed. I just let it go. I sat across him on the table and poured some cereal and milk in my bowl. I wasn't even hungry. I just sat there. He didn't say a word but he took his phone out and logged in twitter. He had a weird look on his face then looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you get out of the house yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes. I went to the mall with El." I said.

"Don't lie to me." He said with his voice getting higher.

"I'm not lying." I said.

"Were you with Jake?" He asked.

"Y--Yes." I said.

"Why were you with him?" He asked getting mad.

"We were just hanging out." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He said.

"I don't usually tell you that I'm hanging out with my friends." I said.

"Jake is only your friend now?" He said.

"Jake has always been only my friend." I said.

"You dated him." He said his voice getting louder again.

"Don't think about opening the past because you'll lose." I said and went to the living avoiding the rest of the conversation but he followed me.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked.

"How can you even ask that? Of course I'm not cheating on you." I said my voice getting louder, too.

"Then why there is picture of you two hugging and why were you acting weird yesterday? You didn't even let me kiss you." He said.

"I hugged Jake. We hug. Friends hug. And yesterday I was nervous about telling you that Jake and I are back as friends again." I said.

"How could you do this to me?" He said as if I really cheated on him.

"I didn't do anything. Stop acting like I did. Jake is perfectly fine that you and I are in a relationship." I said.

"You're not allowed to see him or talk to him again." He said.

"You can't tell who to talk to and who not to." I said.

"I'm your boyfriend." He said shouting.

"Maybe you should stop being that." I said.

"Maybe I should." He said.

"Fine. It's over." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's over." He echoed in a low voice.

"Just so you could know. Jake told me before 10 minutes that he will ask Sienna out when we go back to Manchester." I said and went upstairs to my room then locked the door. I heard a door bang so I thought he went out of the house. I started crying. I had my first fight with Zayn. We broke up. Everything is over. I took my luggage and went outside the house, too. It's a good thing that I already have my luggage prepared. I told the taxi driver to take me to a hotel. I only have 1 day left here. My flight is at 1 in the afternoon after 2 days. I started crying again remembering how we used to talk about what will happen when I leave.

"Are you okay, miss?" The driver asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said and he handed me a tissue. He dropped at the hotel. It was a nice hotel with a nice garden and the best thing is that Zayn doesn't know where I am. I entered the hotel and went up to the room I'll be staying in after I checked in. I lied in bed and started replaying everything Zayn and I have been through. How we first met, how we kissed, how we touched. He was the person I trusted the most but he proved me wrong.