Chapter 21: And The Truth Comes Out

"Good morning." El said entering my room. It was 7 in the morning.

"Good morning. What brings you here?" I said smiling.

"I heard music coming from your room so I thought you're up. So why are you up?" She said and sat on the side of the bed.

"I woke up like an hour ago and couldn't sleep. Why are you up?" I said.

"I slept early yesterday. So tell me what happened." She said.

"We went to the bowling arena then to his house." I said.

"And how are you feeling about all of this?" She asked.

"I'm sad. I'm upset. I'm broken but I can't do anything about it except going back home and trying to forget so after I see Danielle, Liam, Harry and Niall today, I'm going to get a plane ticket and leave as soon as I can." I said.

"You don't have to go back." She said.

"Yes, I do. I'm really hurting here." I said.

"You'll talk about that with the boys but I'm telling you that I won't support you this time." She said and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Going to change my clothes and prepare breakfast. Wanna help?" She said.

"Changing your clothes? No, thank you." I said and she laughed.

"You know what I mean." She said.

"I'll change my clothes too and be in the kitchen." I said and she went down. I got up and changed my clothes (A/N: Picture on the side.). I went to the kitchen and El was already there.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I don't really know." She answered.

"Okay, what about pancakes?" I suggested.

"Nah. We ate that yesterday." She said.

"Okay. I can make an omelet." I said.

"Really? It's been a while since I ate one." She said.

"Then I'll make you one." I said and smiled.

"And I'll help you." She said.

"Should we call the others too? We can have a big breakfast. A goodbye breakfast." I said.

"Don't be too sure that it's a goodbye breakfast." She said.

"Okay." I said avoiding this conversation now. "So should we call them?" I asked.

"Call them? It's only 7:15. They would be sleeping. We will annoy them all." She said and thought for a moment. "Yeah, we should of course." She said mischievously. The female version of Louis. We called them one by one and then he had to call Zayn.

"You do it." I said.

"No you do it. I just called Niall so it's your turn." She said.

"Please." I said putting on a puppy dog face.

"No i won't." She said.

"Fine." I said and dialed his number.

"Hello." He said with sleepy voice. Damn.

"H--Hey." I said.

"Diana? Are you okay? Where are you? Tell me I'll be right there." He said quickly. I got an idea. It may be just a bit mischievous. Sitting with El and Louis really changes.

"Zayn. I don't were I am. I was just taking a walk but I got lost. I don't where I am now." I said but felt bad. Oh well, he deserves it.

"What are you doing?" El said in a low voice and shushed her.