Chapter 39: Wine

Hello guys!! So this is the 39th chapter. This story will end at 40! Hope everyone enjoyed so far :) And check out my new fanfic. It's called Choose ! :) -D xxx

"Good morning, beautiful." Zayn told me smiling as I opened my eyes. I smiled too remembering last night. Zayn was covering himself till the half of his stomach but i was covered all the way till my shoulders. I had no regrets what so ever. I just felt happy. I trust Zayn and I know he would never hurt me.

"Good morning." I said back.

"Feeling good?" He asked.

"Feeling great." I said smiling.

"Last night was...wow." He said and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. "You're blushing." He said pinching my cheek. 

I ignored him and wrapped the sheets around my body so I can get up. I got out of bed uncovering Zayn. I didn't look at him. I just walked to the bathroom. I freshened up and was ready to go back. I looked at the mirror seeing hickeys everywhere but it was truly amazing. I wrapped the sheets around my body again and got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Zayn was still lying naked on the bed. I opened his closet and threw a boxer shorts at him to wear but he just held them in his hand.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"Nothing would be fine." He said and got up to me. He carried me bridal style and place me on the bed then laid next to me. "Today let's not get out of bed." He said.

"I can't. I have important stuff in college. What time is it?" I said.

"It's 1:25." He said.

"You're kidding. Right?" I said sitting up but holding the sheets.

"No. It really is 1:25. 1:26" He said.

"I had important courses this morning. I missed them all." I said lying back in my place.

"Oh. So that's why your friends have been calling you since 9 a.m." He said handing me my phone.

"26 missed calls?" I read popping my eyes out. "Why didn't you wake me up? You didn't think it might be important?"

"They sent a text saying the class will start after 5 minutes so I didn't think it was that important and you were sleeping so peacefully. Frankly, I just wanted you to stay next to me." He said.

"Can you please get me anything to wear?" I asked.

"Calm down first." He said. I took a deep breath.

"Fine. I'm calm." I said.

"Really?" He asked approaching to me.

"Really." I said.

"But I think you need some relaxation." He whispered kissing me behind my ear then neck and finally my lips. I responded quickly and he started to take the sheets off my body. That's where I pulled back.

"No." I said blushing and he just smiled. "It's day time. There's a lot of light." I told him holding my sheets so tight hiding my whole body. "Now please get me something to wear." I added. He got up and gave me a pair of boxers and a hoodie. "Thanks. Now turn around." I said.

"Wh--" He tried to say but i cut him off.

"Please turn around." I said and he did. I wore what he got me and sat on the bed. "Done." I said and he turned around to be facing me. "You won't wear anything?"

"Is my man of steel disturbing you?" He asked and i just rolled my eyes. My phone rang and Zayn handed it to me. It was Jennifer.

"Hello." I said answering the phone call.