Chapter 32: Jealousy

"Diana. Wake up." I heard my mum saying over the door. I opened my eyes slowly then looked to the side. Zayn was sleeping there with the white sheets covering half of his 6-pack. I smiled remembering how great yesterday was. "Diana, wake up already." My mum said snapping me out of my thoughts. My mum? She can't see us this way.

"Zayn. Zayn." I whispered waking him up. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled as he saw my face.

"Good m--" He was about to say but I shushed him.

"My mum is behind the door. Go hide." I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Where should I hide?" He asked.

"In the bathroom or the closet. I don't know." I said and he went to the bathroom and closed the door. "Coming mum." I said in high voice and got out of the bed. I looked at the flour and saw our clothes thrown carelessly everywhere in the room so I shoved them under the bed quickly then looked in the mirror before I opened the door. My neck was full of hickeys. I didn't know what to do but I had to open the door. I unlocked the door then wrapped my hands around my neck making sure they cover every blue area. My mum opened the door and entered my room. I was really nervous.

"Good morning." She said.

"Good morning." I replied smiling nervously.

"Why are you holding your neck like this?" She asked.

"Um...It hurts a lot if I let it down. I guess I've slept in a wrong position." I said lying.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She asked.

"I was changing my clothes."

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I wasn't."

"Then why didn't you open the door?"

"Uh...I was in the bathroom."

"Okay. I'll go wake Zayn."

"No. I'll wake him."

"You change your clothes. I'll wake him up."

"No, mum. He's my boyfriend. Let me wake him up."

"Fine. Breakfast is ready. We're waiting for you." She said and got out of my room. I closed the door behind her and stood in front of the mirror looking at my neck again. It's a scarf day. Zayn got out of the bathroom and I stood right behind me facing the mirror. He wrapped his hands around my waist and turned me around so I'd be facing him.

"How will I go out of the house today?" I said but he was just looking and smiling before he started leaning in. I feel like he doesn't even hear me sometimes.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Th--Thanks." I said shyly. He started kissing me behind my ear then on my cheek landing finally on my lips. He pushed me backwards lightly till we got to the bed. He laid me there and got on top of me.

"Zayn, stop. They are all awake." I said but he didn't stop.

"You don't like it?" He whispered and started kissing my neck again.

"Z--Zayn, please s--stop." I muttered weakly as he was sucking my neck like yesterday and somebody walked on us. He turned his head immediately and I tilted my head to see who it is.

"Hey D-- Oh my God! I'm so sorry." Sienna said covering her eyes and walking out of the room again. Zayn looked at me smiling. I couldn't but smile back. I rested my head back on the bed with surrender and he laid next to me.

"C'mon. You have to go." I said getting up. He got up, too.

"Fine. I'm going." He said.

"Take your clothes with you." I said and handed them to him. I opened the door to see if there was someone there. "You can go now. Bye." I said and pushed him out of my room. I leaned back on the door smiling. I looked around the room remembering exactly what happened yesterday.