Chapter 40: Epilogue: Forever

This is it! The last chapter!! I had so much fun writing this fanfic. I really loved it. Thanks for everyone who cared enough to read, vote and comment. Thank you all.

Check out my new fanfic. It's called Choose. I posted a trailer so feel free to check it out.

I'll stop talking now.

I'll miss writing this story! BYE :) -D xxxx

~~After 5 years~~

"Third anniversary. Are you excited?" Sienna asked me over the phone. Zayn and I were in London. We couldn't travel anywhere because he had some recordings to do but we went to Rome on our first and Vienna on the second. I didn't care as long as I have him by my side.

My love for him never stopped instead it increased. He's treating me now even better than he did before. I moved in with him 3 years ago for two years before we got married. We fought a couple times and a lot of argues but we never spend a day sad from each other. Only one time before two years or more I stayed at a hotel for a couple days and took my ring off before the boys got us back together.

Our wedding was remarkable. It was between friends and family but was pretty huge. It was in a garden. I wore the most amazing dress ever.

I've never been pregnant. We've always been safe but the last 2 months we weren't and I guess it paid off. I'm not sure yet but I have all the symptoms of a pregnant women. I bought the pregnancy test before a couple minutes and I'll do it after I hang up with Sienna but I'm pretty nervous.

Sienna is now engaged but not to Jake. They broke a really long time ago but they're still kind of friends. They have no problem being around each other.

"I'm really excited. Today will be different than all the others." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"It's just a feeling." I said playing with pregnancy test in my hands.

"What has Zayn done for you tonight?" She asked.

"Nothing. I wanted to prepare everything today." I said.

"Then what did you prepare?"

"A romantic dinner in the house."

"It seems that you're gonna have a fun night. Don't scream too high."

"Shut up."

"As if you haven't done it. Like c'mon." She said and I chuckled.

I talk with my friends often but not like before since I'm in another country but we keep in touch. I got new friends here. They're all really sweet.

"I have to go now. Bye. See you soon." I said.

"Bye." She said and hung up.

-------------------------------------

I lighted the candles on the fancy table I prepared and organized some things. Zayn should come around now. I looked in the mirror smiling but yet nervous. The door was knocked and I got more nervous than I already was. I opened the door and Zayn was standing there holding a couple bags and a flower bouquet. He looked at me and his face went blank. He handed me the flowers not taking his off of me.

"Thanks. They're amazing." I said but he didn't respond. "W-What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is that a new dress?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered not knowing where he's going with it.

"Why did you wear this?" He asked and I was kind of scared. Why is he asking all those questions?