8. Xie Yun Honors his Vows, Unexpectedly

"Aish. This... This... Haigui." The second master's voice could be heard across the ocean and echoed within the caverns of Penglai. the two masters and the couple made their way to the shore to see a small figure flailing its arms on a boat and Haigui gliding around the tiny boat as if a beast around its prey, The sight was fearsome for two reasons; The sight of a beast revolving around the small boat would scare any onlookers but if you add the sound, the screams of the second master blasting qi after qi at Haigui who waved here and there with the force but never stop circling the boat.

As the boat neared them in the early hours of the morning, the sight became cleared and Xie Yun was the first to laugh out loud. After a few circles, Haigui nudged the boat with its nose to lurk dangerously. some of the catch tipped into the ea and the turtle dipped himself underwater and emerged on the other side, eating whatever he had managed to tip from the boat.

"You... Bad. Bad Haigui." He sent a pure shimmering energy blast at the creature but it simple dipped underwater before the master's boat swayed dangerously once again. 

"This is for you anyway, why do you have to mess with the boat? I will teach you a lesson, you Haigui." Xie Yun slumped into the sand laughing harder. He was short of breath and still laughing his head off, hands on his sides, eyes watered by the time the fisherman was close enough to listen to them. His anger, directed at Xie Yun now.

"Anzhi. You...." he seemed lost for words, face red with anger, "You laughing at me, instead of helping out. Come here."

At the last words, he jumped into the air. A light touch on the water with the propelling effect from his qi, he landed on the sand. Haigui was following the master's progress. As soon as the master's feet touched the sand, Haigui turned back to the boat. this time, it hit the boat with a larger force using its shell, causing the whole thing to topple over and a large wave to lurk towards them. Xie Yun caught A'Fei waist and jumped into the air, much like the masters and used the method the second master just used to put them all in the air, once as the wave crashed and twice, as the wave retreated.

They finally landed on the wet sand and look over to see Haigui devouring all the bait caught overnight before he hit the boat with its forelimbs and flipped it upright once again. They watched a little amused, a little worried as it swam back towards them and much to everyone's surprise, snuggled right up to the second master, as the old man staggered with the stumbling land and went to sleep.

All of the master's anger was replaced with indignation and Xie Yun couldn't help but laugh more. The third master joined him. His sides truly hurt. Even A'Fei and first master were smiling in amusement.

Haigui had taken a liking to Second Master.

Thenext day, the second master made sure to set out for his fishing trip when Haigui was at the other end of the island, still basking in the setting sun. But as he came around the next morning, he was still shouting at Haigui, though not attacking it. In return, Haigui was circling tightly around the boat and trying to use his neck to catch any fishes that he could access from the sides instead of lurking the boat.

About two jumps away, master blasted some qi unexpectedly at the base of the water and the turtle turned, ruptured, its shell belly in the air before it turned back around. In return, he turned the boat just like yesterday as it took the master two big jumps to reach them on the beach, looking just like the previous morning just before the wave hit the shore.

And so it repeated on the third day with the small addition of the masters taking turns to watch over Haigui's activities as the second master went out fishing again. In the early morning hours, before the first light, they waited by the shore with Hairgui by their side. Suddenly, the sea turtle began to move and they knew history was going to repeat itself. It did.