'FIRE' 3

The GROUNDER'S dance was over, they were now all catching their breath, but the faces of producer and director persisted a stern reaction.

''This is embarrassing'' Rain is the first thing he said.

Yuji swallowed in nervousness. She was never scolded this much before. Their practice was pretty tough and took a long time, but because some of the members made the performance look unclean, she became uneasy.

''Yuji?''

''yes?'' she quickly responded.

''you're the only one who did well today,'' Rain said. Others made their glance towards the girl.

''Jay, you haven't even tried doing the part, and you say you won't do it because it's too dangerous,'' Rain said, a bit mad. ''what is this disrespectful behavior? no respect at all, no respect.''

Jay just kept on apologizing, receiving the most scolds, but all she knew was telling how he feels about their performance since he's one of the people who will evaluate them. He was telling them suggestions that can help the team.

After a couple of minutes later, they practiced the flying part, Jay kept on stumbling, which made Yuji worried, but Jay already told her that he would be fine and that they don't need to worry. After all, it's for their team.

''if you can't maintain the balance here, you have to keep practicing only this part.'' Doobu is strongly recommended.

Grounders try to sync up step by step. They are trying their best to attain the perfect performance, trusting each other as they pull off the teamwork choreograph, the evaluators were doing their job on helping them, and it's coming along well.

''yah?'', they all turned to rain.

''yes?''

''it works'' Yuji whispered herself

''it works,'' Rain said.

They stayed until late night practicing as they were destined and rested after finally.

Yuji sat on the floor next to Jake, she grabbed the cola and took a sip when Daniel laid on her lap, and she immediately pushes his head off. Jake burst into laughter, witnessing the two.

''aishhhhh, are you a gangster?.... gangster Yuji'' he laid on Jake's lap instead.

''ahh,'' Jay groaned ''I badly want to go I-land after this,'' he added. He glances over at Yuji, ''are you dating someone before joining?'' he asks, the three of them turned to Jay in wonder.

she turned to him with her usual tone, ''all of a sudden?''

''Yeah, what's the matter? I just felt like if I am not a trainee, I will choose to enter a relationship,'' he said, opening up, Yuji has many suitors, but she is just stubbornly anti-romantic that drove those boys to hate on her.

''I never had a boyfriend....'', she answered, all of them stared at her in astonishment ''don't look at me like that, it's not like I broke a rule or something'' she snapped and stuffing a lot of potato chips on her mouth.

''I like someone, but it's just that if I confess to her, she might end up hating me'' Daniel joined. He shook his head, forgetting what he was about to say.

''back in Australia, I've already met girls with different nationalities, and it was hard to find a crush on them,'' Jake muttered.

Yuji was now confused as they talk about having girlfriends in front of her. She finds it seriously weird to talk to guys with a topic about love with the opposite gender.